Da'unda'dogg NEW ALBUM - March 17th "In with the old, out with the new"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2007
whats good with it Siccness. got my new album dropping March 17th. 15 all new songs. got two videos online "Trust No Bitch" and "Dont Make Sense" also have this single "Streets Is Craaazaaay" free download on soundcloud. You can get it here right on siccness at Da’unda’dogg – “Streets Is Craaazaaay” and chk out the NWA Trailer "Straight Outta Compton" with an overdub of the song below... 1luv

and here is "Don't Make Sense" just a lil visual to the song.

and here is "Trust No Bitch" all from the new album Dropping March 17th...

Daundadogg.Com
Ig: @da_unda_dogg
twitter: @Daundadogg

May 16, 2002
Good shyt!!!! Started flollowing you on Soundcloud too (Tha GrindHouse). Good looking out on that hook you did for my Homeboy Da MackGician feat. Key Loom & myself. Doing My Thang.

Oct 19, 2008
You prolly know this but was searching for yah new album on iTunes (wasn't up yet) the other day but u got albums under multiple names which makes it confusing for some ppl I'd imagine (which bring up only certain albums) - (coolio da' unda' dog/ coolio da'unda'dog.

Anyways, I'll cop a physical or at the least a dig copy...keep it movin

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2007
You prolly know this but was searching for yah new album on iTunes (wasn't up yet) the other day but u got albums under multiple names which makes it confusing for some ppl I'd imagine (which bring up only certain albums) - (coolio da' unda' dog/ coolio da'unda'dog.

Anyways, I'll cop a physical or at the least a dig copy...keep it movin
Its up there now. Its under Da'unda'dogg - In with the old, Out with the new. a few of my uploaders had been putting Coolio Da'unda dogg instead of Da'unda'dogg but Im getting it fixed so that only Da'unda'dogg shows up on all my titles. Thank you for the love and support... We Roc'n!!!