Danny Brown Loves the Bay !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Cali as a whole has a huge influence on rap music, San Diego and LA dosent realize how much influence they have either. dj screws favorite rapper was cbo (sac but ppl outsude of Cali don't know sac from the bay generally) he would play bay area music all the time. niggas got on the e pill hype cuz pf thizz. ppl hate lil b but he puts on for the bay areas difference in styles. whereas e40 had a lot of haters back then there were a lot of rebels who loved 40s style. Danny brown likes alot of weird music , not to call 40 weird but it's weird to ppl not in Cali probably. some ppl resoect style and Danny browns one of them that's why I fuck with him. he's a lot like me and I'm a lot like that cat it's dope to see weird creative types get resoect props for fuckin w danny brown and putting on for him in the Bart section. any y'all not up on him check out "the hybrid" free album online.

it is (detroit) a musically creative/diverse place a lot like the bay..home of eminem, esham, kid rock, insane clown posse, j dilla, slum villiage, etc..all diff types of rap only right Danny brown would gravitate toward different type of rap..but as a whole Detroit is historic for music

Jan 28, 2006
Is it me or a generation thing but why is it everytime another artist from a different region mentions "The Bay" we go crazy. We upload their video, analyze his relationship with "The Bay" and we glorify those 4 seconds where he either mentions "The Bay" or shows a clip of it.

When Mims said I take it to "The Bay" someone uploaded the video and we watched at 2:43 seconds where he shows a quick picture of Mac Dre.

When T.I had an interview with Vibe, someone uploaded the interview because T.I had a SF Giants cap on.

Let's not forget Darke's "Motto" video that caused so much stir. We had rappers salty because they were invited to a video shoot from a sweet artist from Toronto.

Why do we care so much and what's your favorite song/video where someone else mentions "The Bay"

Feb 9, 2012
ay bruh i agree wit you on that 1 they get more reconition from niggas in the bay just because they mention the bay niggas post they shit and celebrate em but dont stand behind our own new artist coming out guess thats the way it is i guess
Is it me or a generation thing but why is it everytime another artist from a different region mentions "The Bay" we go crazy. We upload their video, analyze his relationship with "The Bay" and we glorify those 4 seconds where he either mentions "The Bay" or shows a clip of it.

When Mims said I take it to "The Bay" someone uploaded the video and we watched at 2:43 seconds where he shows a quick picture of Mac Dre.

When T.I had an interview with Vibe, someone uploaded the interview because T.I had a SF Giants cap on.

Let's not forget Darke's "Motto" video that caused so much stir. We had rappers salty because they were invited to a video shoot from a sweet artist from Toronto.

Why do we care so much and what's your favorite song/video where someone else mentions "The Bay"

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net

maybe because some of us appreciate that other artist out side here recognize us because our own back yard dont give a shit about us. No one wants to fuck with us because we are to good to give props where its do when there is a outside influence. So do we just say fuckem, or who gives a shit when we are given props out side our region? That attitude is what closes doors cause if its fuck them then please believe they will be saying fuck us .

Jul 4, 2011
The Hybrid was the freshest album I heard in years when it dropped... I'm still playing that album regularly two years later. IMO the only reason that he's not bigger in the Bay is because mothafuckas trip too much on image. Unlike most that make the cover of XXL, he not only has something to say but an original way of saying it.