==DANKED OUT"TAT'S ON MY ARM"RMX==RELOADED DROPS 4/20/2012==SACRED==

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
[video=youtube;MV3rkbzbPXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV3rkbzbPXs[/video]
D/L Link http://tinyurl.com/6u6es6x

Just a lil' promo for the album and for the supporters. Reloaded 4/20/2012. Available online and in stores on SacredMuzic & City Hall Records. Thanks for checking it out any feedback like always is greatly appreciated.

A

AxionJaxion

Yaaaaa! My SACRED brother Danked Out gassin right now. Good shit my dude

May 8, 2011
Where will it be available in Frisco on the release date? I'd prefer to have a hard copy of it, but I'll get it on iTunes if I have to.
You can get it at any Rasputins and hard copies online also FYE and a bunch of other stores. I'll get a list from City Hall and let you know. Shit if you cant find it I will even bring you a hard copy if i have to bruh. One love thanks for the support

May 8, 2011
Dank spitting that fire on this one! Dope flow/bars.....
Thanks for listening Jhawk. Dank still improves everytime we go in to record new shit. He has really been impressing me lately with how far he's come improving his flow, delivery, topics, content and he still so young. Dank is dope as fuck now, wait a couple years and see what we accomplish. Appreciate the feedback.

Jul 16, 2011
Thanks for listening Jhawk. Dank still improves everytime we go in to record new shit. He has really been impressing me lately with how far he's come improving his flow, delivery, topics, content and he still so young. Dank is dope as fuck now, wait a couple years and see what we accomplish. Appreciate the feedback.
You ain't lying bruh, from what i've heard feature wise back in like 2010 to the new shit is night and day. Really lookin' forward to hearing this new one & future albums from him & the whole camp for that matter. Keep pushing Sacred!

Feb 18, 2011
Everyone should be supporting this album/label though. There's a lot of buzz behind Roach Gigz & a few other cats,and they're dope, but Danked Out is the dopest out of this next generation of young bay cats. Him and Young Gully should be in every single Bay Area/Northern California rap fans iPod/CD player.

My .02

May 8, 2011
@ Sacred - Whenever you get that list, post it up. If for some reason I can't get it on that day, I'll meet you where ever. It's good with me.
I'll tell you what since you just left that dope comment-we are gonna be in the city that day anyway-why dont you come to the record release ill put you on the list and give you a couple copies for you and your friends. I will still post the list regardless.