DANKED OUT RECORD RELEASE FOOTAGE "RELOADED' AVAILABLE NOWNOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
[video=youtube;Q_mZJWSfSGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_mZJWSfSGA [/video]

Who picked the album up? What do yall think? Good or bad we appreciate it.

1. "Reloaded" (intro)
produced by Freddy Machete

2. "Aye"
produced by Tony Toons

3. "World Is Mine" featuring The Jacka
produced by Scandal

4. "24" featuring Philthy Rich & Stevie Joe
produced by Rob Lo

5. "Sacred Army"
produced by Tony Toons

6. "Yessiree" featuring Krypto & Traxamillion
produced by Traxamillion

7. "Right Back"

8. "Love This Shit" featuring Lil Rue & Joe Blow
produced by Scandal

9. "Kush Everywhere"

10. "Take It Back" featuring Young Gully & Axion Jaxion
produced by Rob Lo

11. "Come And Get It" featuring AP.9
produced by Jon Woo

12. "One Of Them Nights"
produced by Traxamillion

13. "Down For You" featuring Suryil
produced by Scandal

14. "Self Made" featuring Yukmouth
produced by StixInTheMix

15. "Mainey" featuring SB & Husalah
produced by C-Loz

16. "Yo Bitch"

17. "Ridin Dirty" featuring Krypto, J. Stalin, & Raka Dun (Los Rakas)

ITUNES LINK

http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/danked-out/id385228156

May 8, 2011
All good I gotta get my ass out once in a while . LOL

Been postin @ the crib too much .
I know dank has a show in reno with stalin coming up. Those other promoters fagged on us with that tahoe show. Ill know dates today. Ill make sure u get some free tickets to whatever show u wanna come to.

Jan 26, 2006
Maan I know that thing was cracking tho. I was mad I couldn't make it. But I got my hardcopy. I'm not saying this cuz dank is the homie. But the album is dope from start to finish. The beats also fit the features really good. 1 love to tha whole team

May 8, 2011
Maan I know that thing was cracking tho. I was mad I couldn't make it. But I got my hardcopy. I'm not saying this cuz dank is the homie. But the album is dope from start to finish. The beats also fit the features really good. 1 love to tha whole team
Right on family. You know we will have "covering grounds 2" and "rare breed" release parties soon. People gonna start hearing me when i say u dont wanna miss these parties ask anybody who was there or at kryptos, shit was legendary.

May 8, 2011
Yea,I was mad I got there like halfway through Dank's set. Mothafuckas were laggin.
He just got done rockin with Devin The Dude. Dont worry bruh we are starting to get a shit load of shows. You will definitely have ample opportunities to see the young lion again. Thanks for the support Reign you know we ridin wit you.

May 8, 2011
yeah i had a ball at this thang!! big ups to all tha sacred fam!! only show i been to where there stage was handing good tree at lol!!
You know we had to get it lit for 4/20 brody. That was that blurple had everybody walking on clouds, and when i say everybody i mean it e-beezz is my witness. If you didnt leave with a handful of blurple or a couple joints of OG you was slippin. Thanks for coming out and supporting the squad fam you already know you got an invite to anything we do.