DAMN! MIKE MOSLEY GOT HIS OWN WINE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
[video=youtube;vC8U-QdU4JE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC8U-QdU4JE[/video]

Mike Mosley, Superstar Producer of such acts as Tupac, E-40, TQ, Richie Rich, C-BO, and many more, now has his own line of Moscato Wine! "SIP MOSCATO"... experience it today!

My Question... Does this mean 40 got a new water? Is SIP MOSCATO the new Carlos Rossi?????

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Pulled this from their website about their winemaker:
Barry Gnekow is a graduate of UC Davis and has over 30 years of winemaking experience. A legend in the industry, he has pioneered new and innovative winemaking techniques that result in wines of amazing concentration, aromatics and flavor. Barry is currently involved with numerous, highly successful brands, including 7 Deadly Zins, Old Ghost, Klinker Brick, Cycles Gladiator, Earthquake, Educated Guess and, of course, SIP Moscato. Barry was so excited about SIP Moscato that he also became a partner in our venture. The San Francisco Chronicle hailed Barry as one of the best consulting winemakers in the industry. With the numerous accolades and medals earned by his wines throughout the years, Barry is one of California’s most award winning winemakers!

Apr 25, 2002
dap for gettin his feet wet in other than music. but i dont know if C-Bo, 40, and Richie Rich fans are gonna be drinkin wine like that. he needs to market it different. wines like rap music. everybodys doin it. you gotta stand out.

Mar 1, 2006
It's my understanding is that his target market IS women, but also those MEN who would not mind purchasing it FOR their women friends. Especially those women who prefer something a little gentler than their male counterparts. In other words... while you're enjoying your XO (that may be wasted on SOME women's delicate sensibilities), SHE can enjoy "SIP Moscato", something delicious, refreshing, and just as refined...

Mar 1, 2006
Mike, Sam, Mob Boss Productions, & The Konglomerati, gotz lots of music (as well as other Big Thangs) on the way... stay tuned you won't be disappointed...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Rather chug a jug of rossi
ROSSI IS NO MUTHAFUCKIN JOKE!!! IVE CHUGGED 2 PERSONALS OF CALIFORNIA RHINE BEFORE... I GOT FUUUUUUCKED UP BEYOND BELIEF THAT NIGHT... IT WAS UNREAL!

CALIFORNIA RHINE + SOME CENTERFOLD SUZETTES FROM RIO VISTA + SOME TRAINWRECK + THE MOTEL 6 ON LOVERIDGE RD IN PITTSBURG, CA=GREAT MEMORIES...

GOOD MOVE BY MIKE MOSLEY, THO... IT SHOWS RESOURCEFULNESS IN A TIME WHEN THE RAP GAME IS GOIN THROUGH HARD TIMES, IN THE FORM OF SKINNY JEANS AND SNAPBACKS...