crest creepaz' baygeen, suspect in d-shot's son's homicide turns self in

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Vallejo homicide suspect Pittman surrenders to police

A Vallejo man's family is "ecstatic" to learn that a homicide suspect had turned himself in Tuesday morning to Vallejo police.
Derek Ray Pittman, 27, who has been identified as the suspect in the slaying of 23-year-old Danell Lashawn Stevens on Valentine's Day, surrendered to police mid-morning Tuesday without incident, police said.

"I'm ecstatic, I don't even really know what else to say," Ashley Lendo, Stevens' older sister, said during a phone interview.

"I am happy that I can stop dreaming about his death, and start dreaming about the trial," Lendo added.

Pittman, aka Bay Geen, is a Bay Area rapper according to his Facebook page listed under "Baygeen." He was booked into Solano County jail and is being held without bail.

Pittman also has prior arrests in Oakland, Modesto, Fairfield and San Jose for narcotics, theft and false personation, and he frequents Vallejo's Country Club Crest area, police said.

Lendo said she has never met Pittman, and that Pittman and Stevens were not friends. "But it's a small city, every one knows each other," she added.

Stevens was attending Heald College to become a dental assistant at the time of his death and was a father to two girls, ages 4 and 5, Lendo added.

Stevens succumbed to his injuries Feb. 14, at Sutter Solano Medical Center after he sustained multiple gunshot wounds, police said. He was mortally wounded at about 4:45 p.m. on Fordham Circle in North Vallejo.

Stevens' death was the first of two Vallejo homicides this year, not including the shooting death of Dorian Walls, 38, on Jan. 31 in the unincorporated area of Vallejo.

"I hope (Pittman) is prosecuted accordingly," Lendo said. "Like my brother is not coming home, I hope he's not coming home, too."

http://www.timesheraldonline.com/rss/ci_20422619?source=rss

Mar 11, 2011
That dental assistant tip tho...no disrespect and rip but dats out

On a side not the crest creepaz made some of the worst music to come out the bay that actually had decent backing. Them cats were wack you.

RIP to Stevens and I wish the family peace of mind

Props: timebomb
Oct 31, 2007
Wait...so if he really did commit MURDER you would want him freed? LOL
Innocent until proven guilty, We dont know if he did this or not. I grew up with Bayg and I knew deeder I will leave all the "I hope he rots in jail" and the wet dreams of this brother gettin life in prison to the DA. Thats just not my angle on this issue.

Props: Mr G
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
FUCK BAYGEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fixed that for you , I think your iPhones auto-correct fucked up your post. Regardless of what the situation is, this man violently killed the father of 2 children and left a family without a son/bro/etc....I can understand the ITPG factor..but this aint a dope case or a gun charge or some other bullshit..

Last edited: