crazie locs instinct

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2009
i love my fans for all great feedbacks giving crazie locs props.much love.but im going to jinx myself sooner or later this video will have a dislike from a hater.if it does im going to make it big real soon nationwide with big money.i know soon it will have a dislike already thats why im jinxing myself if it has a if it dont have any dislikes mario his peep will never like crazie locs,

Mar 9, 2009
oh mann crazie loics getting more talented voice more breath all that its starting to scare these critics with my talent.mann,im just being real.lol thats the truth though.much love,to all my fans for the support through days i wanna thank yall God Bless all my siccness people and haters too.the haters criticise cause they see and hear mad talent.thing bout it is crazie locs a talented freestylest he got too much rymes to where off top.people aint got the integrity to even bust an 8 bar at least.crazie locs even when he wasnt as good he had his bad days with flows but he didnt give a fuck he fell got back up harder.God Bless all my siccness peeps haters too.

Mar 9, 2009
crazie locs imrove from couple yrs back even on his bad day of flows he didnt care he fell and he improves.everybody so know thats called mad heart.they criticise but locs follow his heart.i wanna thank everybody again.fa shoe.

Mar 9, 2009
my bitch walked in the room when i was watching this and she gave me a look like i was doing something wrong!!!
ive been having the bone flow 2 yrs now my wind is just getting more up bro.my flow is some what like some1 that was on deathrow.but accept with bone feat.and the person on deathrow people was going what was going on in 95.but crazie locs.just himself coming more raw than i ever did.4 yrs back my vocals improved.and with alot more breath than before.4 5 yrs ago i lose my breath quik just pushin homie to be better.yrs tryin.now more talent.still strivin and not trippin bout critics that criticise on the talent.haters aint prepare to see new talent going international.when they see things sensational.they will push u back.but i know its sounding clean i could hear it in my voice now.thanx to my siccness fans for the support.the critics have fun criticing.and i wiil just smile.lol.

Oct 5, 2014
ive been having the bone flow 2 yrs now my wind is just getting more up bro.my flow is some what like some1 that was on deathrow.but accept with bone feat.and the person on deathrow people was going what was going on in 95.but crazie locs.just himself coming more raw than i ever did.4 yrs back my vocals improved.and with alot more breath than before.4 5 yrs ago i lose my breath quik just pushin homie to be better.yrs tryin.now more talent.still strivin and not trippin bout critics that criticise on the talent.haters aint prepare to see new talent going international.when they see things sensational.they will push u back.but i know its sounding clean i could hear it in my voice now.thanx to my siccness fans for the support.the critics have fun criticing.and i wiil just smile.lol.
how many and what kind of pills you consume on a daily basis?

Mar 9, 2009
:angry: the title of this thread is misleading. I thought Crazie Locs was droppin his own line of cologne. Kinda like Sex Panther wit a gangsta twist
a crazie locs still would drop his cologne with a twist.but mann his rap is just getting hard.his line of cologne having fun with the feamles,movies,its their.but crazie locs.but on them hater assholes crazie locs would get vicious.and turn red as fuck on them chumps.thnks for the support brixton bomber.