crazie locs deep side

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtTYwdpWGuw&feature=player_detailpagethanx troythemac for the support.locs keep thangs pushin he been taking mad hits through life but he keeps moving foward while haters like mario do coward chit with they bois dudes try to run me over again.today.their just lowlife simps.that are mad cowards but i dont stop pushin locs wanna thank all my siccness fans God Bless God Is Great.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
crazy locs deep side really shows his raw talentand ability to diversify his style to capture so many different audiences. I can see the Locsta reaching the rap crowd, weve seen he can rock n roll both musically and with his fighting skills...he has his own MMA training program that we are teachin at the YMCA.

Crazie Locs is a true hustler and has more videos and songs then some artist, hes known nationwide and has connected to established OG's in the industry more than once.

His style is unique and most wont get it, but CL is the street prophet that will leas the bay.

If you ever need business advice or legal assistance, our firm will cover you and and taken care of immediately

So real, so treal, do you feel it cause its the real deal real shit

Do you know Jason ,Kenny or Mike? They know your boy troubles

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2009
crazy locs deep side really shows his raw talentand ability to diversify his style to capture so many different audiences. I can see the Locsta reaching the rap crowd, weve seen he can rock n roll both musically and with his fighting skills...he has his own MMA training program that we are teachin at the YMCA.

Crazie Locs is a true hustler and has more videos and songs then some artist, hes known nationwide and has connected to established OG's in the industry more than once.

His style is unique and most wont get it, but CL is the street prophet that will leas the bay.

If you ever need business advice or legal assistance, our firm will cover you and and taken care of immediately
huh i know im a damn g son lookin pretty thats what i know foo.lmfao fuck boi.the fuck u doin coming with a stupity like u always do bitch boi. stupid fuckkin lame bitch boi the fuck off my big dick ugly fuckin lame chump.
So real, so treal, do you feel it cause its the real deal real shit

Do you know Jason ,Kenny or Mike? They know your boy troubles
the fuck u actin with that stupidity shit u always do dirty needles a fuck that and fuck u bring your sister or ur mom towards me i bet they always dreamed of some1 with a big dick like me tired of ur lame stupidity talking so fuckkin ignorant u lowlife.lmfai

Mar 9, 2009
L @locsessj aka Crazie Locs

i look like keith thurman manny pacquaio and rambo on hearts on fire.yes pacquaio lost.i know he still the best offensive fighter like maywheather best defensesive fighter.both great 1 times it the other just come foward and brawl which everybody loves.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2011
Yo man get the money is Riff Raff could make over a million a year off a fuckery.. and having fun so can you!!! lol... anyone can really.. youtube opened up reality TV to the masses..
make money everyday homie.... you know what im sayin? homie ?
But crazie locs is a sick person who would endanger people for no reason other then his bipolar scitzo disorder while Riff Raff soul is golden and would never want to cause harm to humans for no reason :mad:

Jul 3, 2011
i look like keith thurman manny pacquaio and rambo on hearts on fire.yes pacquaio lost.i know he still the best offensive fighter like maywheather best defensesive fighter.both great 1 times it the other just come foward and brawl which everybody loves.
That fight was Fixed and imbeciles cant see millions pairs of eyes lookin hard but wont realize real lies real eyes :mad:

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
jimmy...., you, your music and your dumb ass videos need to find a new place to beg for attention...

the joke is over...and now i just feel sorry for your mother.

go beat up another defensless door using a mcchicken sandwich,and take yo dollar menu raps and apologize to ya mama for embarrasing her all these years

youre a fuckin mascot for a failed rap career and lack of talent...take yo ass to the pawnshop and see if they still have yo eyebrows muthafucka...

Mar 9, 2009
jimmy...., you, your music and your dumb ass videos need to find a new place to beg for attention...

the joke is over...and now i just feel sorry for your mother.

go beat up another defensless door using a mcchicken sandwich,and take yo dollar menu raps and apologize to ya mama for embarrasing her all these years

youre a fuckin mascot for a failed rap career and lack of talent...take yo ass to the pawnshop and see if they still have yo eyebrows muthafucka...
its been over u jealous bitch i got more heart than you will ever gots and it is building more and more while u just judge like a chump u are.tell your mom and your sis and female cousin and auntie my big dick is open for them.lmfao.