Crazie Locs album review now on Mixerr Album Reviews!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2003
Overrated. In reality it is more like a 2.5 out of 5. I still say Locs phoned this one in. The concepts are there (see "Greyhound Love") but the fact that he used industry beats make this album lazy. Its a shame because there was a tremendous anticipation for the album built by the non-stop Youtube campaign and LOCS uncanny ability to communicate with fans in the most unlikely places but the poor execution made this project a waste.

Last edited:

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Overrated. In reality it is more like a 2.5 out of 5. I still say Locs phoned this one in. The concepts are there (see "Greyhound Love") but the fact that he used industry beats make this album lazy. Its a shame because there was a tremendous anticipation for the album built by the non-stop Youtube campaign and LOCS uncanny ability to communicate with fans in the most unlikely places but the poor execution made this project a waste.
You cant take those reviews seriously, everything on there is 5/5 or 4/5 no matter how much garbage it is.

Props: Sacsick

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
What