COUGNUT "No Witnesses" VIDEO Apt.3 dvd preview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2006
that concert footage look like his last one in san jose. that million dollar dream one....damn i wish i hadnt smoked so much that night...i remember it being a dope show but details are sketchy...this is a def. copp by the way..rip to a true frisco legend

Apr 25, 2006
^yeah thats where it was, I was onstage filming, Coug and I were putting a home VHS together at the time haha, I think he wanted to call it "Treal TV In The Hood" or something. RIP

cactus club ha still got the flyer!!!ha good shit. im for sure coppin it then....i wanna say that couger performance was recorded and put on nickatina's old gun up in heaven vhs...i gotta get these memories back...lol

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
ill- how many tracks did cougnut perform that night?

was c-fresh in the house and did he perform? if so, did he perform shinin star?

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Its all good...SB and Baldhead Rick are doin the same, dont forget...hopefully, EVERYONE will do the same like they did for Mac Dre...what's the difference? Both were pioneers, both were majorly influencial, hell, Coug was the first Frisco rapper on KMEL with "Im Rollin"...everyone should keep his torch alive.