Coolio Da unda dogg - The talented Mr. Reddick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Real stand up dude . Met him @ a Dre show back in early 2000's kept the crowd calm & was honest about him being HOURS HOURS late like leave if u want but I bet you'll regret it was a classic all over the Thizz DVD's . LOL - Anyway show was dope & all was good . I thought he kept the show alive I hope Dre hooked him up on that . I always respected how he does all his work himself too (production etc.) .

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Real stand up dude . Met him @ a Dre show back in early 2000's kept the crowd calm & was honest about him being HOURS HOURS late like leave if u want but I bet you'll regret it was a classic all over the Thizz DVD's . LOL - Anyway show was dope & all was good . I thought he kept the show alive I hope Dre hooked him up on that . I always respected how he does all his work himself too (production etc.) .
where was that show? I think I was there

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
where was that show? I think I was there
Mission Dist.I think The show w/ the Million Dollar Dream banner behind the stage he pulled up & parked in front door of the place LMAO in the 500 benz . I'll get the video . Also met him @ the Vets Hall Santa Cruz .

[video=youtube;qOPbU9bujx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOPbU9bujx0[/video]

Rydah @ 1:27 & Dre @ 1:57 . Man that was good times .