Check this Video out this really bout to be the dopest Mexican nigga out the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i respect yalls movement you got goin....but yall should try and seperate yaselves from the 99,000 other rappers out there, and this whole "mexican nigga" thing aint really something that a generation like mine can get down with

i dont care who gave a pass for yall to just be some "niggas" but that shit aint fly..be original.....i mean are yall even half black? ..

Jan 24, 2003
2thecurbproductions.com
Who gives a fuck it's just a fuckin word don't nobody even think of "blacks" when they say or hear it like I said u don't like it Oh well don't listen to it if anybody feel that strongly about it we announce every show we do on our ig @triggaboy_dee pull up n holla

Dec 18, 2015
So that makes it okay then? Why do YOU say it? There must be a reason, I mean other than bein' a conformist douche.
I say it because I can nigga. Ain't no man can tell me what I can/can't say. Like homie said it's just another fucking word like dude or bro. But being from the hood and from the bay I say nigga instead sometimes.

Feb 8, 2006
I havent found many mexican rappers music i would buy till i started listening to the shit six50 been putting on. I been knockin that triggaboy dee shit. When it comes to peoples choice of words i believe u can say whatever you want but i dont say the word busta in any way cuz i respect so many northerner friends i have made even if i didnt mean it in a way that had anything to do with gangbanging and i feel the same about the nigga word. This just my opinion though. Hope to hear more from music from this label