Check out (( 16 yrs old )) Young Koo The Money Gitta '' STEVIE JOE''

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
a rapper...making a song named after another rapper?

Review: very basic lyrics and a boring rap pattern, a copycat of 500 other songs that have been released in the past year. Chorus was over simplified and corny, nothing memorable here.

cant wait until he drops his next single "Yukmouth"

Jul 6, 2010
He 16 bruh he not like 500 other rappers most rappers old .... and yea he made a song after 1 of his influenceds jus like Ross made tupac back and mc hammer it gets done...This kat has bars and a unique voice and i repeat only 16 shittn on alot of these kats he only gonna get better. and jus because you say u waitn on the YUKMOUTH song we gon do it.......

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
You seem to be taking honest opinions very harsh . Check out others on here they appreciate opinions good or bad & take it w/ stride . Stevie Joe an influence ????? He might have bars go back to the drawing board you got time your 16 . Grams & Codiene are NOT what most 16 year olds are into kinda limiting yourself . Your young talk to young cats .

Oct 30, 2005
Nuthin that stands out about that track, name droppin over a "lex luger" type beat...sounds like something rick ross would be on, all i was waiting on was for him to go "UUUGHHH" #rickrossvoice

Dec 3, 2009
he shits on dumb asses like LIl B... and v nasty etc....

for his age.. he shitting on the wackness coming out these days..

his voice and flow is pretty coo.... really good for an 80s baby

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
Get him some beats of his own, cuz rappin over niggaz beats is light weight done, unless you gunna fully change the song.

An age aint got shit to do wit skill cuz I know lil niggaz that really gas shit. My lil nigga was 14 when he recorded these freestyle tracks

[video=youtube;XGGKCg5fKlw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGGKCg5fKlw[/video]

http://soundcloud.com/severed3ddie/severedinc-houdini

So playin the age up aint really big, cuz it's what niggaz expect, just food for thought.