Cellski - Gentrification

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I have been Bumping Cellski's music since the I.M.P. Days and I have almost all of his albums except some of the mixtapes. Even his old material still sounds good and always Slaps in the car. The last album I listened to was Chemical Baby and it was very good and I have his newer album Legendary but I haven't played it yet. Cellski has a lot of music out there and it never gets old to me. I have never bought one of his albums and been disappointed so check out all his older and newer albums and he has his own line of Weed - 2Took Farms that you can get at some pot clubs in S.F. I definitely want to try that. This track was good but I didn't hear him say anything about gentrification. I am glad he is still doing his thing and keeping Cougnut R.I.P name alive. I will always support no questions asked.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Haven’t heard the song but I’m going to listen to it ASAP when I can really sit down and peep the words well. I respect him for touching on a subject very serious to San framcisco’s Born and raised..and minorities in general across America.

Sf was his hard by gentrification..much less oakland..but frisco got it BAD. They literally did them dirty. Happens everywhere that’s why this subject is so important..happened to San Diego..happens everywhere.. glad to see ppl making songs with more meaning lately.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Dec 4, 2004
Haven’t heard the song but I’m going to listen to it ASAP when I can really sit down and peep the words well. I respect him for touching on a subject very serious to San framcisco’s Born and raised..and minorities in general across America.

Sf was his hard by gentrification..much less oakland..but frisco got it BAD. They literally did them dirty. Happens everywhere that’s why this subject is so important..happened to San Diego..happens everywhere.. glad to see ppl making songs with more meaning lately.
I was expecting a dope message from Cellski on this but he's really just talking about the usual shit, should've been called Ps in a louie bag.