CALLING ALL ARTISTS / PRODUCERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2003
www.ogdogg.com
We at Og Dogg Productions are about to start production on our 2nd Mixtape/Compilation and I'm looking for any artists/producers that would like to join together with me to put together a dope album. Only looking to get 1 or 2 tracks per artist/producer and have other beats/MC's lined up that will work with you free of charge to get you a track on the album. You'll also get featured in the booklet of the album along with your contact info. All I want is artists/producers willing to buy a few copies to help promote the project in your area. Purchases will be made at cost (less than $3 per album) and will be professionally done from artwork to mastering... If you'd like to pick up the first one before you decide to become a part of the second one you can at this link:
SoundClick's music store

Once you see the professionalism and the quality of the manufacturing (right down to the barcode and shrinkwrap) I can assure you that you'll want in on this project. We'll be scoping for producers/artists for the next few months so be sure to contact us through email or whatever means you can... Thanks again and it will be great working with you on this project.

-Matt Ogness
CEO Og Dogg Productions
[email protected]
www.ogdogg.com

Sep 30, 2003
www.ogdogg.com
AIght, I emailed all you guys... For a quicker response email me at [email protected] but I'm sure I'll check this post later if you just wanted to leave a little something to bump it for me... Good lookin on the reply's and I look forward to makin another dope mixtape... Don't sleep on coppin that first one though...

http://www.soundclick.com/Store/ShoppingCartInfo.cfm?BandID=51403&ProductID=863

-Matt Ogness
Og Dogg Productions
www.ogdogg.com