C-Bo The Problem CD R???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2006
APPARENTLY NOTHING IS WRONG WITH CD-R'S BUT AS AN ARTIST IF IM DOING BUSINESS WITH A LABEL I WOULD LIKE TO BE FAMILIAR WITH WHATEVER PRODUCT IS BEING SOLD ESPECIALLY IF IM BEING LISTED AS THE MANUFACTURER
Yea, I can understand that. I feel the same way as a consumer: if im doing business with a label/manufacturer I would like to be familiair with whatever product I'm buying. If I spent €12.99 on a cdr thats being marketed as an official cd, I would feel fucked honestly. I can easily burn a CD-R for like €0.50.

So is WCM getting paid on this product or not?

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
S.L.A.B @S.L.A.B .
AND GEOGRAPHICALLY....
U NEED TO BE CORRECTED CUZ I HAVENT SEEN ANY VIDEOS FROM "THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY". AT LEAST GET YOUR MENTAL COMPASS STRAIGHT SO I CAN RESPECT YOUR DISRESPECT LOL

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
CDR do scratch super easy and they don't last as long depending on the brand. When an artist makes CDR copies of their album it's usually on a cheap disc with no branding so they can print the label over the top of the disc.

If cbo has to resort to burning cds for his fans that collect cds that is sad. If you can afford a Porsche I don't see why you can't drop 1k to press 1000 cds lol. This ain't a good look.

The homie troublezmusic presses cds for the low.

Mar 11, 2013
Yeah Troublez got that quality stuff....RBC is playin with fans lately....their rerelease of C-Bo Blocc Movement and Tales From The Crypt in one case is a fuckin joke....

Somebody on amazon said: When I got home I put it in my CD player and noticed the blocc movement CD plays the music from the tales from the crypt album and tales from the crypt album plays the music from the blocc movement CD...

lol

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
Yeah Troublez got that quality stuff....RBC is playin with fans lately....their rerelease of C-Bo Blocc Movement and Tales From The Crypt in one case is a fuckin joke....

Somebody on amazon said: When I got home I put it in my CD player and noticed the blocc movement CD plays the music from the tales from the crypt album and tales from the crypt album plays the music from the blocc movement CD...

lol
lol exactly .. i got that shit and it's pressed on the wrong discs. embarrassing.

Feb 19, 2015
my knowledge on the subject is super limited, but doesn't the durabliity of a cd-r depend on how slow the music is burned into it? And I would think the quality of cd's vary depending on the manufacturer
the slower the burn the better, but the surface still scratches much easier and it will never match a manufactured press.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
They all scratch the same. The only difference is the readability of the discs. The reflectivity and readability is different due to how the data is placed on the disc. Doesn't mean one scratches easier than the other lol. I know because I worked at Maxwell Productions in 2001 in their cleanroom with the real equipment not home computers(even though it says DVD- we did the manufacturing for the big screen movies, we did CDs as well) Which companies belong to the DVD Copy Control Association (DVD CCA) as of 08-2001?

Last edited: