C-Bo The Problem CD R???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
"After months of public feuding on interviews and YouTube videos between fellow Sacramento rappers C-BO and Mozzy, the heat was turned up extra high on this beef when Mozzy released a viral diss track aimed directly at Bo. So with much anticipation, comes C-BO's retaliation, THE PROBLEM, an entire album aimed directly at Mozzy."

who wrote this? lol

Feb 19, 2015
MOD can mean they pressing up one cd at a time .. very doable if they have a pressing machine. rapbay usually lists cd-r's as cd-r .. the question here is whether tay actually knows that this is bein bootlegged or whether c-bo gave the ok without his knowledge.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
WELL LIKE I SAID EARLIER TO SOMEONE IM NOT THE LABEL, IM JUST A FAMILY MEMBER THAT CAUGHT WIND OF SOME BULLSHIT AND CALLED WHO I NEEDED TO CALL AND LET THEM DEAL WITH IT ACCORDINGLY. IM SURE WHATEVER NEEDS TO HAPPEN WILL TAKE PLACE.
AND NO D @DAT PLAYA...I WASNT TALKIN 2 U.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I'm not being sarcastic when I say...why don't you start a Rapbay? Are there any black owned distribution companies for local rappers in Northern California?

I wouldn't know first hand, but I've heard a lot of artisits speak highly of Walt and it seems like he's giving a lot of artists a chance to make money off their music without having to really do the legwork
Something I've been pondering about, tracing back to the days of little Richard. Its definitely a deep conversation.

Jun 21, 2006
WELL LIKE I SAID EARLIER TO SOMEONE IM NOT THE LABEL, IM JUST A FAMILY MEMBER THAT CAUGHT WIND OF SOME BULLSHIT AND CALLED WHO I NEEDED TO CALL AND LET THEM DEAL WITH IT ACCORDINGLY. IM SURE WHATEVER NEEDS TO HAPPEN WILL TAKE PLACE.
AND NO D @DAT PLAYA...I WASNT TALKIN 2 U.
Okay my bad