C-Bo "Mobbfather2" Tracklist July 24th!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
Unless its a different song diamond is dope but its been out before
i think you might be right about that Diamond song from "i am gangsta rap" digital release from 2013, looking at the track length. it's an okay track,nothing special why put it on the album when Bo could've put a new track instead, perhaps a solo track.

Jan 6, 2006
bought the cd for 11.99 at best buy. Mixing/Mastering is on POINT!!! Producers and mixing credits inside!!! So far this album sounds HELLA DOPE!!!! Better than ORCA imo on first listen. Definitley one of the better releases this year. Only complaints at the moment would be why put "diamond" on the album, thats been out since I am Gangsta Rap digital release back in 2013?? I'm sure Bo could've added a new cut instead. Wished the front cover booklet was more than one page, more pics etc wouldve been cool. Guess printing more pages are too expensive now? At the moment, the album gets a solid 4 out of 5. BUY IT. Best album since Enemy of the state.

Who produced "John Doe" w/ Tech N9ne?? the producer isn't listed in the credits.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
i think you might be right about that Diamond song from "i am gangsta rap" digital release from 2013, looking at the track length. it's an okay track,nothing special why put it on the album when Bo could've put a new track instead, perhaps a solo track.
HE PUT IT ON THERE SO MISSISSIPPI COULD BE ON THE ALBUM.
#IT WAS WHAT I WOULD CALL A NICE GESTURE FROM THE MOBFATHER

Jul 16, 2015
Killa tay threw some d's on his pedal stool

"I only feel lunasiccs verses when i rap with him o also i changed his name without any notice because chicken

Now watch me criiiiiip waaaaalk"

Jan 6, 2006
Dope Spot w/ Tay is my favorite at the moment. Really diggin the instrumental. With the right mixing and mastering, the album makes for a more enjoyable experience. The production on this album is on par with Enemy of the State imo... Was there any live instruments used to make this album?? Tay u dropped a solid verse, can we expect this type of production on your upcoming album?

BUY THIS ALBUM!!!! If you haven't been a fan of Bo's work lately, nows the time to support him again bc he dropped a SOLID Album. One of the best this year. The album is cohesive and there's tons of replay value. Production is on POINT.
Dope Spot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuEDMvISA3g

Last edited:
May 5, 2002
C-BO'S MOBFATHER 2 IS PURE HEATERY. IT FEELS LIKE A GROWN UP TALES FROM THE CRYPT IN THE SENSE I CAN LISTEN TO EVERY SONG BACK TO BACK. GREAT BEATS. GREAT FEATURES. GREAT QUALITY. A REAL SOLID ALBUM. ALL THE SONGS SOUND LIKE THEY A PART OF SAME PROJECT.....THAT IS REALLY A RARE THING THESE DAYS. ONLY A HANDFUL OF ARTIST DO THIS ANY MORE. GREAT ALBUM PERIOD.

KILLA TAYS VERSE ON "DOPE SPOT" IS ONE OF THE MOST SAVAGE VERSES I HAVE HEARD ANYBODY SPIT IN ALONG TIME.