C-Bo Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2016
What's up with another blocc movement album with lynch? Will him and key loom ever collab for an album? Is moment of truth 2 gonna ever drop? Does he still fuck with any of the mob figaz? Who is currently on WCM? what is his opinion on A-wax joe blow & rob lo video's and killa tay A-wax beef? Will song with wax ever come out?

Apr 25, 2002
What goes thru his mind when picking songs for his albums? And ask him about collabing with Payroll Giovani and doing a song with Steele & Buckshot from The Boot Camp Click

Aug 7, 2012
Ask about how he started working with Mike Mosley and Sam Bostic, and the DJ Daryl era, and what new or old producers he working with? Does AWOL owe him money? What was the 3rd song he did with 2pac that never came out. How did he meet Spice 1 ? Through Tupac ? Why him and Marveless never did a whole album? Did he ever record music while in jail, or thought about doing it like X-Raided . Will we see another AWOL comp the last ones were a breath of fresh air.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Seems like pretty much everyone stopped fuckin with yuk all his new music is trash never raps about street shit only gimmicky stoner rap.
I think that last robbery of Yuk has something to do with it. Because after that everybody stopped fuckin with him. He even said himself in "You Know This". Probaly some behind the scenes shit we dont know about.

Sep 23, 2016
I think that last robbery of Yuk has something to do with it. Because after that everybody stopped fuckin with him. He even said himself in "You Know This". Probaly some behind the scenes shit we dont know about.
Your right seemed like everything he dropped after that album with dj fresh has been trash seemed like lately he's just been trying to capitalize of stoner rap like berner. He used to slay features I would always look forward to yuks verse on a song when A-wax made that song about him and he nvr responded seemed about the time he started falling off.

Aug 7, 2012
Was PAC gonna sign him to Makaveli Records , and the summer of 2000 Enemy of the state came out was he jailed or harassed cuz of the titled song he shoots a police officer in the intro? How bout compilation appearances west coast bad boys 1&2 , bossballin , who put Sac on the map and murder dog helping his push .till my casket drops" so many good collaborations and x-raided writing 357 and X- redoing it on one of his latest alum.What happen to other Garden Block Rappers Young Jocker or Mr. Doctor? How did he hook up with Freddie T. Smith . And how's the relationship now. Was X-Raided making music when they were cellys . Has he seen the PAC movie trailer and ask about Big Syke moment and about the Mob Figgaz album coming together and will he be involved in the new Mobb Figgaz album or distribution and Duel Committee Keak and Angerman how did they link up for the autopsy. How's he feel about the Mac Minister situation?

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
That's a dope song[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InRYNqJhDNg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InRYNqJhDNg[/ame]

I wish I knew how to post pics there's a picture of yuk with banked up ent artists about a week ago strapped up at a video shoot quoting a couple of cbo lyrics hashtag free king lavish d on ig

Last edited:

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Your right seemed like everything he dropped after that album with dj fresh has been trash seemed like lately he's just been trying to capitalize of stoner rap like berner. He used to slay features I would always look forward to yuks verse on a song when A-wax made that song about him and he nvr responded seemed about the time he started falling off.
Well I do know a lot of people wasnt feeling that he made an album calling himself West Coast Don. Shortly after that he got robbed. He must have stepped on the toes of the wrong people and even C-Bo must have been involved somewhere between the lines. Bo and Yuk have been working together for years! So its still a big mystery.