C-Bo feat. B-Legit – Getting To The Money VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
That shit ill!!!!!

Who made the beat?
This guy did

I produced Gettin' to the money, Murder one, Killas like me, Orca, waitin on me, and Dramatic (deluxe bonus song). I don't who produced the rest. I guess the cd's pressed after 3000 copies will have production credits. As far as mixing, mastering, your right, it's rough, my songs are two track instrumentals. I guess there were time limitations on getting the album done, I offered to mix/master on protools-oh well :)

Jul 22, 2003
So if stixinthemix produced this track which song did Mosley and Bostic produce on the album? This beat sounds a lot like their production.

I have only heard of stixinthemix from the Sacred Music songs that have been posted on the site. He did some ill shit for Danked Outs album. Like dudes beats.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I agree. I think The Savage's raps have been some of his best in the last two years on all his features and appearences
I want an album. One like hard 2 b legit and the ones before that. Not the crappy ones after. Hempin ain't easy was so insane. I rank that over hemp museum. I'll be in the minority for that haha

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
bo is one of my favorite west coast rappers ever....i fuck with anything he puts out...well except for that wood album..but that dont count...gas chamber and till my casket drops is two of my favorite all time west coast rap albums..i liek the song.. b-la did his thing as always too i wish hed drop a hemp museum 2 album..

Jul 22, 2003
I want an album. One like hard 2 b legit and the ones before that. Not the crappy ones after. Hempin ain't easy was so insane. I rank that over hemp museum. I'll be in the minority for that haha
I agree with this except Hempin aint easy over Hemp Museum...your crazy on that one. hahah

Hard 2 B Legit and Hemp Museum are his best in my opinion.