Buyers Vs Non Buyers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2013
Sacramento
shit i download everything 4 free no shame in my game but if the album is really dope and I rock wit the artists ill buy the album or go to the a show last albums i purchase was

freddie gibbs-cocaine pinata
school boy q-oxymoron
dom kennedy-get home safely

Jul 30, 2002
www.messstudio.com
last ones i got was
dru down new crack city,
da unda dogg
big mack taydaytay
black c
d-moe - city boy #1
other then those been broke cant afford much these days, used to have over 1,000 rap cds!
collect alot of vinyl too

i dont listen to too much rap these days been out of it when the millenium style hit and alot of shit turned crap
i started djing after selling most of my collection on here and got turntables which was a bad move, i didnt get technics, i got some numarks that were some grabage not built to last, more like built to break down so u have to repair it or something, used ones only go around $75 i should of went that route but bought them new didnt know for the better, i dont reccomend new numarks turntables, go with used technics the least, this was before craigslist
i listen to mostly chill music and gotten into dubstep but prefer more the chillstep now, alot of new stuff production is not even close to stuff when i was in high school

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
there seems to be a lot of anticipation for the Tonite Show with Freddie Gangsta Gibbs...
I would buy that, I'm sure it would be good if not a classic, it was cool to see fresh on one of the tracks off of BFK.