Bullys wit fullys 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 20, 2006
Shit... I always look at bullys wit fullys Wit jus Guce and Tay...., kinda weak that Guce running around using Bullys wit fullys for projects. it started wit Guce and Tay, it shoulda kept goin wit Guce and Tay.

May 16, 2002
I'd rather see Killa Tay & Jacka but i'll check this out nonetheless.

There you go. One copy pre-sold and one free download. That leaves nine copies for give away promotion. That's enough to start a free download on the internet. With one copy sold, nine give aways & twenty free downloads...

That adds up to about the right amount of record sales a project like this would sell :siccness:

Feb 8, 2006
The first bullys with fullys was one of my 3 hardest cds to ever drop.the frustations they is rapping bout is what most of us is going through.it wasnt no woofing it was some real street shit.

Jan 23, 2006
Not a good combinaton killa tay and guce will always be the real bully's with fullys but part 3 with mess was a dope album.

Far as guce he is hit or miss these days his "still got them kicks" album is dope though.

Apr 21, 2012
There you go. One copy pre-sold and one free download. That leaves nine copies for give away promotion. That's enough to start a free download on the internet. With one copy sold, nine give aways & twenty free downloads...

That adds up to about the right amount of record sales a project like this would sell :siccness:
Wait, isn't everything for free download nowadays? In all seriousness, I usually cop albums on iTunes. If I like what I hear from the previews I'll just cop it then & depending on the artist sometimes I'll cop just to support..... but as of lately, most albums been trash so I just wait till I see it floating around to pirate. If there were more quality records put out, personally I'd support more albums. Unfortunately, it is what it is.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Fuck it, I'll take another one with Jacka IF the productions on point. Guce last couple of albums been getting better production, but some average shit here and there.

I still fuck with the BWF3 With Mess

Apr 25, 2002
If its good, I'll swoop it. The one wit GUCE & MESS had the best production throughout the whole cd. Why not. I don't get in these niggas personal lives cause ain't no one ever kept it 100% real.

Props: Young Gully