Bullys wit fullys 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
And i have never said guce was a weak rapper....i supported him 4 a long time....but in the world i live in....actions speak louder than words 4 sho. He's sold albums i worked on in good faith without even reachin out 2 me or supplyin me with any paperwork. So business is business. I have no interest in goin down the same roads i got bit or baccstabbed on. It is what it is. #wcmg or nada on mine

Aug 20, 2003
its not an official release yet and it just got pressed up last week. If u need 1 im sure he would like 2 do independent business cuz thats what we on since i-tunes,amazon,rapbay wanna issue $200.00 checcs and false reports 2 niggas. I been pushin my music independent and i have made 200 in 1 day several times. The tide is changing and if u need 2 contact bo 4 a purchase i can make it happen. Wcmg'z up

i wonder bout the digital stuff too.the checks will be low sometimes then ill get a 900$ check outta nowhere. They deff gotta fix the system....

Feb 14, 2004
and I was talkin bout A BULLYS WIT FULLYS mixtape with just me and C-BO. (ITS ONLY RIGHT)
i think guce has ruined the name bullys wit fullys

but at the same time spread it like wild fire through out the west coast

i think alot of people actually like part 3 and 4

and guce keeps pushing the bullys movement which is good for everyone
envolved including killa tay

if killa tay and cbo also promoted/pushed the movement if would only make it that much stronger and more solid

if its only right for killa tay who is a originator

is it okay for messy, jacka and philthy?

bullys wit fullys could be something big:siccness:

Last edited:
Props: milkky
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not me!!! I don't have BWF4 cause of the bad reviews on here but the original BWF could've been a lot better. It had some knockers on there but overall the beat selection was questionable especially knowing what kind of heat SEAN T can bring to the table. My favorite BWF is the one with GUCE & MESS

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
And i have never said guce was a weak rapper....i supported him 4 a long time....but in the world i live in....actions speak louder than words 4 sho. He's sold albums i worked on in good faith without even reachin out 2 me or supplyin me with any paperwork. So business is business. I have no interest in goin down the same roads i got bit or baccstabbed on. It is what it is. #wcmg or nada on mine
That's why you need to get yourself a good jew lawyer to write up a contract before you do any work.

Problem is it costs $$ but atleast you won't have problems getting paid royalties.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not me!!! I don't have BWF4 cause of the bad reviews on here but the original BWF could've been a lot better. It had some knockers on there but overall the beat selection was questionable especially knowing what kind of heat SEAN T can bring to the table. My favorite BWF is the one with GUCE & MESS
Sorry sir you are alone on that one. That first BWF put it down so hard, a rare classic in a year where Bay Area artists were falling off like no other. The one with Guce and Mess is actually terrible and i dont care for this new one. BWF 2 was decent.

Props: 707north
Jan 18, 2006
so the album had one good song. Production on that album was horrific. This also around the same time Mess decided he was a blood, what a loser.