Bullys wit fullys 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2009
yeah jack sounds to fat and winded

maybe get in a gym and live more healthy

might bring back some more energy

take vitamins

maybe lay off the drugs and clear his mind (poor guy)

all that is good for anybody
Ok dr oz. it makes me happy to see someone on siccness cares so much about these artist nutrition. It's really becoming an unhealthy epidemic

Props: 137757
Apr 25, 2002
smh at the negativity and the gossip about the same topics, same bullshit. Only thing I notice more is more hate towards Jack.

It's sad that I can stop in here once every 6 months and see the same bum ass people, talking the same stuff they talked about the last time I was here.

This site has digression written all over it.
Nah man, people have a right to be upset if they spend money on bad music. I recognize Jacka's talent and have recommended his solo CDs to dozens of people including Tear Gas. I really can't recommend anything he's put out since Tear Gas because it just isn't that impressive. Fans have a right to speak their mind and if you look at Jacka's catalog it will say the same. You are associated with him right? Maybe instead of trying to defend him you should let him know what people think and help him sell more records. Pretending some mediocre shit is good is what 10 cent corner rappers do in Union Square and out in front of Rasputins...I don't put Jacka in that category...

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Ppl should appreciate music 4 what it is instead of always criticizing the artist. I didnt like every michael jackson album but he was one of the greatest artists ever...thru the bullshit and all....once music is made....opinions make it fail or succeed so if its good 4 the west coast movement, im behind it. Im thinkin bout doin a bullys wit fullys mixtape with bo just 2 establish some real history. #wcmg'z up...stay tuned

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Its not an official release yet and it just got pressed up last week. If u need 1 im sure he would like 2 do independent business cuz thats what we on since i-tunes,amazon,rapbay wanna issue $200.00 checcs and false reports 2 niggas. I been pushin my music independent and i have made 200 in 1 day several times. The tide is changing and if u need 2 contact bo 4 a purchase i can make it happen. Wcmg'z up

Last edited: