Bullys wit fullys 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Damn, this hate for the Jacka is unreal. These were the same kids last year, sucking his dick and begging for a nut to swallow.

LMAO @ these "fans" or should i say "gangsters".

Last edited:
May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
I haven't listened to shit Guce put out since Base Rock Music and even that I only listened to for a second, I aint got a problem wit Jacka's music, but he shouldn't be doin this one...

Guce is milking the name, and hasn't been heard of for years...

Aug 17, 2002
in terms of jacka getting his ass beat. at least he ran up on them like he said he would. wasn't very wise, three people stepping to a bigger group, especially when two out of the three appear in poor physical shape (dubb and jack). i can't condone the lying shit, but at least he had the nerve to fight. no shame in that.

Feb 14, 2004
in terms of jacka getting his ass beat. At least he ran up on them like he said he would. Wasn't very wise, three people stepping to a bigger group, especially when two out of the three appear in poor physical shape (dubb and jack). I can't condone the lying shit, but at least he had the nerve to fight. No shame in that.
the worst part was the lying about knockn wax out

and he had no bumps bruises or scratchs

#rapper blood

dopest cd guce put out in yrs was giants and elephants
if its anything like that it might be tight

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
yo tay have you ever thought about making your own bullies wit fillies cd without guce?? Like maybe you & ap.9 cause that would be tight, plus that's $$$$ fo sho. Just a thought.......
not really becuz i was content with the original bullys wit fullys albums i was on and dont want 2 tarnish what was done. 2 answer your question tho....of course i thought about it and had even recorded a bullys with fullys part 4...(the blue division) with 151 before he got incarcerated but didnt want 2 deal with all the political fuccery. Im happy with the direction im taking now and personally, goin baccwards isnt my style. Im focused on wcm/blue sky mgmt. And the other imprints i've created. Bullys wit fullys is just 1 and its not hard 2 see whats real in this situation.

May 9, 2002
not really becuz i was content with the original bullys wit fullys albums i was on and dont want 2 tarnish what was done. 2 answer your question tho....of course i thought about it and had even recorded a bullys with fullys part 4...(the blue division) with 151 before he got incarcerated but didnt want 2 deal with all the political fuccery. Im happy with the direction im taking now and personally, goin baccwards isnt my style. Im focused on wcm/blue sky mgmt. And the other imprints i've created. Bullys wit fullys is just 1 and its not hard 2 see whats real in this situation.
Will this album ever see the light of day under a different name possibly? Tay and 151 sounds like a sick ass combo.