Bullys wit fullys 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Gimme Tay and Jacka and Id cop, but Guce aint made anythign ive enjoyed in ages.
was thinking the same thing, also been a good 5 years since Guce released anything that was really slappen. People can be mad about Jackas lazy flow but u gotta respect his work ethic.

Last edited:

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
regardless of the beat selection i dont see thier styles and voices meshing good. early in there careers yeah but now:
guce sounds like a fake ass ATL syrupy rapper
and jacka singz his bars like a burnt out 50 cent and his "Rhymes" barely have the same sylabol direction now, mispronouncing them to get closer is annoying to me too.

Feb 14, 2004
jacks got his lil fat ass beat up n then lied about it and guce watched his boy messy get punked on camera with a scared look on his face. Them dudes are hardly bullies[/

ITS CRAZY CUZ JACKA HAS TO KNOW HOW TAY FELT ABOUT MESS
STEPPIN IN TO HIS SPOT

NOW HE GOES AND DOES IT

NO LOYALTY

I THINK THE MOBFIGAZ FORGOT IF IT WASNT FOR BO AND THE AWOL GANG

THEY WOULDNT BE NEARLY AS BIG

GLAD TO SEE BO IS OUT

CDUBB SHOULD PRODUCE THE NEW BO ALBUM

Last edited:
May 7, 2002
i think tay the only real bully that has been affiliated with that group so far mess and guce has no bully stripe to my knowledge and neither dose jacka they present themselves to be on record but never here them doing bullying shit. now what tay did to b-12 thatz some bully shit lol

Disclaimer: though I lol'd I dont condone bullying

Props: Walkin
Mar 11, 2013
"Westide Stories" "Gangsta Without the Rap" and "Hardball" was the shit. That Guce and Mess cd was hella weak, production was terrible. Of course Guce isnt the same guy and his new shit is mostly unlistenable but ill check that BWF with The Jacka anyway. I pray for good mob production..

Apr 25, 2002
WOW! I'm amazed to read all the negative comments especially about THE JACKA. What if TAY had said, "new BULLYS WIT FULLYS album wit me and GUCE". Would yall call GUCE "a washed up" rapper then???