bubba sparxx new single - deliverance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
the song is heat, timbaland laid down the track.

i saw the video and say bubbas tatoos on his forearms that say new south split on both arms.
i say on a haystak cd he has the same tatoo in the same place. are they that close? cant be a coincidence

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
right on..yea the video looks like O' brother where art thou movie...

CWB Members as far as I know =
Bubba Sparxxx, Haystak, Lex, Stump, David Ray, Stone, and a new member is our homie John Conner from Hellaware records.
John Conner is doing some big things ...

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
i peeped the whole album...overall its pretty gay...compared to the tight shit we be listenin to ya know...so yea its pretty weak. but that track deliverance...man...im hella feelin that...just cuz it gives me the feeling that bubba is really just trying to make music from his heart on that track...like the way he wants to portray himself through music...it dont even sound like rap really...or rock...or anything...its just some clean new south type of feeling. so good shit for that track cuz its super clean...but his whole album is kinda pathetic.

May 5, 2002
delieverance reminds me of a little pac mixed with some moonshine banditz...he got all poetic and shit on tha verses but then tha fuckin chorus is STR8 influenced by MSB for realz. he even sayz "with my fishin pole and my bottle of SHINE" that muthafucka wasnt rappin about no moonshine until he got down with MSB...

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Mr. Cynical said:
delieverance reminds me of a little pac mixed with some moonshine banditz...he got all poetic and shit on tha verses but then tha fuckin chorus is STR8 influenced by MSB for realz. he even sayz "with my fishin pole and my bottle of SHINE" that muthafucka wasnt rappin about no moonshine until he got down with MSB...

HAHAHAHAA, GOOD SHIT CYNICAL............highly doubt it, but he has had our album for a while now....lol

May 29, 2002
I laughed my ass off when I heard his album was gonna be called deliverance but when i heard the song "Deliverence" I was disappointed. the song was cool but the beat was not the dueling banjos. In fact it had nothing to do with deliverance. tell me this...does tha album at all have anything to do with the movie? he would have gotten my respect and a sale just cause it was a perfectly fitting name for his album but after seeing it really is just the name, I feel he ruined a great concept for his album.

For any of you that dont know what the hell I am talking about, go rent the movie Deliverance. it is a classic and a msut see for everyone. You will understand hundreds of jokes that would go right over your head if you never saw the movie.

Oh yeah, get on all fours and squeel like a pig and you sure have a pretty mouth!!!!!!