Brotha Lynch Hung, COS, Loki & Zagg at Rasputins this Friday!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

rasputin music

Rasputin Music
Jan 24, 2003
www.rasputinmusic.com
Brotha Lynch Hung and Siccmade Muzicc Artists, COS, Loki & Zagg will be performing live this Friday, February 28th at 2pm!

Where: Rasputin Berkeley (2401 Telegraph Ave. @ Channing)
call 1 800 350 8700 or visit www.rasputinmusic.com for more info.

Zagg, the 1st lady of Siccmade Muzicc, has been a founding member of the record company. She dropped a blazing debut on Brotha Lyndch Hung's song "Loc to da Brain," from his record "Season of da Siccnes."

COS was an original member of the Swartzaniggas before he joined Siccmade Muzicc, debuting his mic skills on the "Loaded" album by Brotha Lynch Hung. His new album, "Siccmade Rituals" is a double album of ritty gangster stories, critically acclaimed.

Loki was featured with Brotha Lynch Hung on "Datz what I said," from Master P's "West Coast Bad Boys II." The song became a classic & Loki followed this up several years later with his solo effor "Illegitimati."

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn, the whole time I'm in Frisco, never anythinG close to Lynch...now that I'm Gone, it's Goin down...damn...y'all up there are quite lucky

and does this mean the album is actually cominG out???

M

Mike B

there will probably be a lot of people there right? i'll be in the bay too on friday.