Breaking NEWS! Crazie Locs calls out LIl B!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
This dude has to be the worst rapper in the history of rap music! Do people actually listen to this crap?

WTF was MC Eight thinking rappin with this clown on a few videos? If I were MC Eight, I wouldn't get my name anywhere near this idiot.

Apr 14, 2006
^For reals though. Actually the more I think about it, I'd take The Burlingame Hustler (Kobe Soz) over this chump any day of the week.

Crazy Locs music has to be some sort of prank right? This dudes can't believe serious about rappin like this. Straight boring! zzzz

Mar 9, 2009
^For reals though. Actually the more I think about it, I'd take The Burlingame Hustler (Kobe Soz) over this chump any day of the week.

Crazy Locs music has to be some sort of prank right? This dudes can't believe serious about rappin like this. Straight boring! zzzz
get the fuck off crazie locs nuts bytch!wt r u,even thinking of even talkin.when youll never be walkin.the,only ground u walk is pointin fingers like a coward.and never make shit happen.keep,on pointin fingers for the rest of ur life.till,it breaks.ta where 1 day youll find ur path and make.other then that if u dont make shit happen dont speak.

Sep 23, 2006
get the fuck off crazie locs nuts bytch!wt r u,even thinking of even talkin.when youll never be walkin.the,only ground u walk is pointin fingers like a coward.and never make shit happen.keep,on pointin fingers for the rest of ur life.till,it breaks.ta where 1 day youll find ur path and make.other then that if u dont make shit happen dont speak.
WHOA, shit got real