Brand New A Wax and YG Hootie Video [Doin' somethin wrong]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2010
Alot of people hating on worldstarhiphop. Shit slaps. It's funny how fans get so into this rap beef n takes sides. I'm a fan of both but wax is the only 1 pushing his shit hard.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
those "people" hating on world star are from 1 group of people getting their collective hate on.... The more they comment and hate the more people are gonna check for wax so keep it up is my advice! They arent hurting wax what so ever.....

Feb 14, 2004
shit is tight

wish wax could make a couple of tracks w gangsta dre

you know hes sittin on some heat

and lyrically could give wax a run for his money

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
wax tore the track up. feeling the beat and hook. this yg hootie guy though is kinda flat. not wack, but cant help to think this track would be twice as good if it was just a wax solo.

Apr 25, 2002
Great visuals. Could never get into awax music for the most part of his music career but its all startin to come together. Keep up the good work....

Jul 28, 2011
those "people" hating on world star are from 1 group of people getting their collective hate on.... The more they comment and hate the more people are gonna check for wax so keep it up is my advice! They arent hurting wax what so ever.....
cmon now be real nobody knows awax or his music outside siccness.net and i dont see 1 group of people telling a-wax is the truth on wshh

Apr 14, 2006
I'm surprised that they aren't telling fans when the album is going to be released. Illburn is dope as fuck, but in my opinion, they need to do a better job with promoting Wax's music. For example, a lot of us were waiting for that IB 4 Life cd for a long time, then I found it on itunes without ever hearing the album was out on any media. That IB Life cd came out and no one even knew about it. I'm hoping they don't treat this new cd as they did that one, because I really want to see this album do good.