Blast Holiday & HD - Buck 50 [Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
[video=youtube;FpdrArCc7yY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpdrArCc7yY[/video]

also

[video=youtube;m750jDoxKJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m750jDoxKJQ[/video]

Jul 4, 2011
That was my shit off of Pursuit of Happyness, looks like they're making a real video for it too. Blast & HD need to drop a project together.

EDIT: Didn't even notice the 2nd track... there ain't nothing I can say that I ain't already said about why IMO Blast is the best lyricist in the Bay right now.

Dec 4, 2006
Blast & HD = FIRE!!

But I swear to god, Blast is killing it on the mic ...dude is a straight lyricist and has what it takes to take it up a notch in the music industry ...

Jul 4, 2011
idk i would wanna see go toe to toe with young gully and locksmith
They're different kinds of lyricists. Blast is more on that street poet hype, Gully has more of a raw style and Locksmith is about punchlines and tongue-twisting rhyme schemes. All of them are dope... what makes Blast different though is that he's constantly blurring the line between poetry and rap. The first 24 seconds of "Brown Paper Bag" are poetry... The entire song "Let Me In" off of the Dragon Slayers mixtape has a poetic structure and turn of phrase. Even when he isn't doing that, the way he's putting words together and the concepts in most of his verses (i.e. dancing with the devil) make it obvious that he was already a writer before he got into rap. You don't write the kind of shit he's writing by accident. The only other rapper from the Bay I can think of who does what Blast does is Jacka which obviously is one of Blast's big influences.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
That was my shit off of Pursuit of Happyness, looks like they're making a real video for it too. Blast & HD need to drop a project together.

EDIT: Didn't even notice the 2nd track... there ain't nothing I can say that I ain't already said about why IMO Blast is the best lyricist in the Bay right now.
I'm pretty sure they made this during a photo shoot and this is the real video.

Jul 4, 2011
While we're on the topic of Blast though, one thing I never got is why Blast lightweight dissed FAB and then made a mixtape with him a couple months later lol.

[video=youtube;5CPgCwp1CA0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CPgCwp1CA0[/video]

"Now y'all might think Blast done lost his mind, cause his gas really don't make sense all the time, when comparing me to FAB I really don't get shine, he say shaboopalaboopy and yall think that's fine"

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
thats funny if Blast dissed FAB, FAB be puttin his ass on... from what I thought that was his lil bruh but maybe theres beef... who cares really. Blast will outgrow FAB on the popularity sooner than later, he already murders him with the Lyrics..

Jul 4, 2011
thats funny if Blast dissed FAB, FAB be puttin his ass on... from what I thought that was his lil bruh but maybe theres beef... who cares really. Blast will outgrow FAB on the popularity sooner than later, he already murders him with the Lyrics..
That track was recorded before they started working together, they probably worked it out a while ago. Still funny though lol