Blast Holiday ft Philthy Rich & Young Gully - Getting it On

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Young Gully the leader of the pack, should be on the major scene.

Blast Holiday ft Philthy Rich & Young Gully - Getting it On

[video=youtube;k3Abi9TxIWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Abi9TxIWw[/video]

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
I was just about to post this, Directed by my boy Anthony Jacob, I got to help on the production as well. Im happy with the end result, came out dope.

Dec 20, 2002
Blast Holiday, ice city big homie.....he be gassin harder then all them......I been slappin blast holiday like crazy recently.....cuzz got stupid flow

Sep 25, 2008
Gully murked that shit.... finna snatch the game, that's confiscation. Not really up on Holiday, but he was dope. Philthy on the other hand, meh. Been giving Philthy's music the benefit of the doubt, but his music gettin' worse and worse...

Dec 20, 2002
Gully murked that shit.... finna snatch the game, that's confiscation. Not really up on Holiday, but he was dope. Philthy on the other hand, meh. Been giving Philthy's music the benefit of the doubt, but his music gettin' worse and worse...
Gully always gas it, but on a sidenote....... you should check out Blast Holiday....masteratti mixtape....google it you can download it free from jdub25...... blast holiday be gassin' shit... he slept on .....but he definetly worth checkin' out

Dec 4, 2006
B @big_head209 psi damn dude! Blast Holiday got bars for days, dude is a real lyricist ...i fucks with his music on something tough...

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Gully always gas it, but on a sidenote....... you should check out Blast Holiday....masteratti mixtape....google it you can download it free from jdub25...... blast holiday be gassin' shit... he slept on .....but he definetly worth checkin' out
That mix tape is dope what else is out there or coming out . ??? I seen a few recent stuff w/ Mistah Fab too ..Blast in the top 5 though real talk . Dudes raps are deep ..

Bricks of white is a dope song w/ H.D.

Jul 4, 2011
That mix tape is dope what else is out there or coming out . ??? I seen a few recent stuff w/ Mistah Fab too ..Blast in the top 5 though real talk . Dudes raps are deep ..

Dragon Slayer is his newest tape. He's about to drop a couple new ones by the end of the summer though.

It seems like a lot more folks on here are up on Blast than there were a couple months ago... good to see. He's easily one of the most lyrically talented in the New Bay movement and by far the most underrated.

Dec 20, 2002

he got a few albums already out, I have to gert on my computer and look what the titles are or I can upload and link you tomorrow or somethng just inbox me and remind me......HD does alot of work with him....thats HD' BIG homie

Dec 20, 2002
Dragon Slayer is his newest tape. He's about to drop a couple new ones by the end of the summer though.

It seems like a lot more folks on here are up on Blast than there were a couple months ago... good to see. He's easily one of the most lyrically talented in the New Bay movement and by far the most underrated.
hes not "new bay movement" though.....he been rapping for years.....just been slept on

Jul 4, 2011
hes not "new bay movement" though.....he been rapping for years.....just been slept on
Most of the people that are being lumped into the new bay movement have been rapping for years without being noticed until recently.

DaVinci
Gully
Ayinde of The Jealous Guys

etc.

When you say he got albums out, do you mean the stuff he released after 2010 or do you mean before? I don't think I've heard any material from him before then.