BIGCHILL-THE ART GALLERY (NEW ALBUM) FREE FOR DOWNLOAD!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Thanks Chill!! More mobbed out bangers on there... Only a few like u can feed us this signature valley mobb sh!t nowadays while everything else Ive heard is all nathan but misrepresentional & misleading outta town surplus shit to me & its beyond annoying......

Dec 4, 2006
I downloaded this album a few days ago, haven't listen to it yet..

but tonight I will and feedback will be given...

I got a feeling it's gonna be dope like the previous album...

Good looking out Big Chill....

Nov 14, 2002
thanks fo peepin out the album my sicc folkz! its reading stuff like this is what keeps me going to be a better artist and producer.

thank yall foreal!

Dec 4, 2006
blood! I'm serious....Big Chill hella underrated...

I had this album on repeat through out the day...

from beats to rhymes.....10/10 .... I love the west coast feel...

fuck all these new gay faggot rappers, I'm bumpin Big Chill....

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Chill,

Man, some strong songs on this CD!!!!

Skittles & Iced Tea, ....c'mon man! you gave a muh fucker goosebumps with that track.

The song about your mom, man.... coming from someone who lost a parent, that shit hit home for me.
& the one about your son, damn man, made me think back 9 years ago to when I had my little boy.

You got a way with telling a story that is reminiscent of some of the greats. Thats just being real.

& though I am not a fan of Indecent's internet persona, I am a BIG fan of his music. I think dude has major talent & the beat you got from him is fuckin SLAPPIN!!! Real tight man, I am feeling the whole thing.

9.5 / 10

Nov 14, 2002
thanks yall. im glad yall feelin the album! i try to keep that "Golden Age" sound in my music when rap was at its peak on the West Coast.spread the word yall and tell a friend to download it too!