Best HD Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Im not 2 familiar with him but from the readings on this board and doing some you-tube research im gonna support this cat...

What Album should I get..Give me your opinions and why you think that album is the strongest....I want an album with original beats if possible...Thanks for the input..

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Am I the only one who thought it was ironic that a white dj kept saying "bring that shit to the top, my nigga" throughout pursuit of happiness? The "mixtape mob" shit all over one of H best albums. It would be in my top 3 had that not been the case

Props: Joey
Jul 4, 2011
emotional about my guap extortion music vol 2, but like infinity said, H usually has a few good tracks on every release, he hasn't put out anything IMO that's solid all the way through, or anything that doesn't have some real slaps on it.
I don't skip any tracks on Extortion Muzik 1 or 2, on the rest of his albums I agree though.

Oct 29, 2011
Extortion Muzik 3 is probably the best album to start listening to him first. But everything hes released has been good. Fresh is good too but for some reason Hd sounds better on lower quality beats, sounds weird but he does.

Props: Joey