Best of the bay today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I guess you are talking about some different masons. No tattoos, no jewelry, no chains, etc., kinda goes against what they stand for...
I'm talking about masons like this

is there a difference between Freemasons and just Masons then? Cuz Shaq says thats his profession ( i take it he's very into it) and his ring is as heavy as my shoe. Thought it was the same weird-os raping kids, kissing dudes, wearing cloaks at Bohemian Grove every year.

Don't mean to thread jack but i just found it interesting you said that. All the masons I've met have been full of themselves.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'm talking about masons like this

Shaq Announces He's A Mason & Shows Off Ring - YouTube

is there a difference between Freemasons and just Masons then? Cuz Shaq says thats his profession ( i take it he's very into it) and his ring is as heavy as my shoe. Thought it was the same weird-os raping kids, kissing dudes, wearing cloaks at Bohemian Grove every year.

Don't mean to thread jack but i just found it interesting you said that. All the masons I've met have been full of themselves.
From what I know from my father is (and he never really talked about it), that they collect money from members and do charity work (opening hospitals in africa etc.). They follow the teachings of Jesus. Humble, help others, honest, etc.
Don't talk about religion or politics. Maybe American masons are what Mormons are to christians? Sounds weird...