Best Bay Area rap album ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2010

I'm willing to bet you never heard the album before, and probably never even heard of it before the post. Smooth As I Wanna be, Let's Ball Out, fuckin' hood classics.

I never heard of the majority of the albums posted in this thread, but being this is among the few that is that is less than 10 years old, I guess you felt the need to point that out in some way.

The irony is, this is more popular in the East Bay than a good percentage of the shit posted. Not saying better,, but definitely more known. Had you been from Oakland or Richmond, you'd known that.

May 9, 2002
I'm willing to bet you never heard the album before, and probably never even heard of it before the post. Smooth As I Wanna be, Let's Ball Out, fuckin' hood classics.
Breh, you are mentioning some dude no one has heard of in a thread full of album covers from artists like 11/5, Young Ed, Celly Cel and C.I.N.

I never heard of the majority of the albums posted in this thread, but being this is among the few that is that is less than 10 years old, I guess you felt the need to point that out in some way.
So let me get this straight...youre name is '94 Mobsta...and you haven't even heard most of these albums???? How old is you, breh?

The irony is, this is more popular in the East Bay than a good percentage of the shit posted. Not saying better,, but definitely more known. Had you been from Oakland or Richmond, you'd known that.
Look, the point is, you put a relatively unknown, RECENT album, up against albums from the GOLDEN ERA of Bay hip-hop. Thats why you got LOLWUT'd. And i stand by that LOLWUT.