Berner feat. Mac Dre-Dump

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
The story Dre tells is ridiculous. Just goes to show 10 years later, he still boo boos on 95% of rappers out today. The man was light years ahead of his time. I wonder how much is left in the vaults? Im still looking for 4 songs. 2 of which i havent heard, and the other two are seemingly impossible to find.

Professor Dump. from Zelly Rocks The Ledge album. I had this track for a minute, and its Dres verse from Crest Got Me Crazy on a trippy beat.

No Anesthesia. from Zelly Rocks the Ledge album

A-B-C. From Scario Andreddi s Born Racer album

and a version of 3000 i only heard one time back in 2007.
I remember reading about that dude Bullet was re-selling that verse and im pretty sure thats the version i heard. Dre says "Me, Miami, Bullet, and Shaolin" and Shaolin isnt blanked out.

Much props to anyone who has these tracks and can hook me up.

Oct 19, 2008
Seems like more outta state cats have unreleased/released more dre verses than thizz over the past 10 years, to bad that cd that was supposed to drop before the thizz/fed shit went down never happened(dre cd from what I remember )...could have been jus another cd with same ol songs jus renamed tho. Regardless it's good to see em dropping tho