Berner is done?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Berner has better slaps than half the rappers getting idolized in 2016, he aint some crazy dope lyricist but he got good beats major hustle & comes off as an all around 'good dude'

....speaking on good dudes, i dont support peoples music i dont like. if you some arrogant asshole, or act like you too hard when my little nephews would put a whoopin on you without your homeboys or your weapon, i dont fuck with you.

berner dont come off sideways since he left the hating grounds of the siccness & I see him out there doing it for his daughter which is respectable so i fuck with his music

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
ITS KIND OF FUNNY CUZ ANY AND EVERYBODY HAS OPINIONS ABOUT RAPPERS AND THEIR MUSIC BUT NOT MANY PPL RESPECT THE LIFE OF THE RAPPER BECUZ THEY'VE NEVER BEEN IN THE POSITION TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT TAKES TO BE 1 OR ENDURE THE LIFESTYLE. YEH IT SEEMS LIKE A CAKEWALK JOB CUZ THE STUDIO IS EASY SHIT BUT THE ROAD AND CONCERTS AND DEALING WITH FANS AND HATERS CAN TAKE A TOLL ON ANY HUMAN. THAT IS IF YOURE OPEN MINDED ENOUGH TO ACCEPT THAT BEING A RAP ARTIST, SELLIN MERCH AND MUSIC ETC. IS ACTUALLY A REAL JOB AND NOT JUST A GAME OR A FASHION SHOW
Real shit.

Apr 25, 2002
Berner has better slaps than half the rappers getting idolized in 2016, he aint some crazy dope lyricist but he got good beats major hustle & comes off as an all around 'good dude'
Come On is a helluva beat. word to Cozmo. and Berner spit nicely on that. i think he ate up Hus and Roach on Mainey too.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
No one gave Berner more shit than me. Over the last couple years Berner and I have become friends. We dont even really talk about music. He is a good dude and does his best to help everyone he can.

All jokes aside, Berner is actually one of the only people in the bay handling his business on all fronts.

Oct 31, 2007
Although Berner is not one of my favorite rappers. I respect dudes hustle, he made his moves and now he is exiting the business in the right direction. Get out the game on top!!!! Best wishes to Berner and his family, Go to hawaii G. This bay shit has lost its legs years ago.

Props: _A1_ and _A1_

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the way hes moving with cookies, and the weed game, who the fuck needs rap?
id quit too if i was in his position lol

even tho his music was a great promo tool
can prolly get someone else to hold that down

but maybe thats all a mirage and he aint gettin it how it looks
thats the case alot of times and prolly got investors

once the money comes thats when the snakes slither the most i seen it personally

i just read it in full looks like hes dealin with it
but in reality man the bay isnt even close to southern cali when it comes to
non support...you wanna see a hard city to break ...move to san diego..
but if you MOVE there you will never get anywhere. you gotta have lived there all your life and you still wont get anywhere.

i was suprised on how much support i got in radio. that was literally the most support i had seen of anyone in SD ever.

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
BERNER IS COOL AS EVER AS A PERSON AND HAS ALWAYS DID GOOD BIZ WITH ME. I CANT SEE HOW PPL CONSTANTLY TALK SHIT ABOUT PPL MAKIN MOVES AND ACTUALLY KEEPIN THE BAY RELEVANT OUTSIDE THE BAY LIKE A DOG UNLESS THEY COULD DO BETTER. I GIVE HIM HIS RESPECT FOR THE SIMPLE FACT HE EARNED IT.
#WCM
I met and got to kick it with him before. The guy is a real good person, I have to agree 100%.

I respect the fact that he's putting his family first. The music business run he's had is a milestone oppose to just stating it on a random youtube video, "I'm doing it big right now," "Look out for my album," and never hearing from them again. Hence, they were not doing it big at all.

He may not be the greatest in many peoples opinion, but the guy has surpassed that and did it without his opposers support. Proving that a hater is minimal to anyones drive.

I'm a small fry within the game and had threats from Fox and Sony. I guess I was doing it bigger than I and most thought LOL!

Big ups to Berner on whatever you decide.

- Gemini aka Tha GrindHouse

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
ITS KIND OF FUNNY CUZ ANY AND EVERYBODY HAS OPINIONS ABOUT RAPPERS AND THEIR MUSIC BUT NOT MANY PPL RESPECT THE LIFE OF THE RAPPER BECUZ THEY'VE NEVER BEEN IN THE POSITION TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT TAKES TO BE 1 OR ENDURE THE LIFESTYLE. YEH IT SEEMS LIKE A CAKEWALK JOB CUZ THE STUDIO IS EASY SHIT BUT THE ROAD AND CONCERTS AND DEALING WITH FANS AND HATERS CAN TAKE A TOLL ON ANY HUMAN. THAT IS IF YOURE OPEN MINDED ENOUGH TO ACCEPT THAT BEING A RAP ARTIST, SELLIN MERCH AND MUSIC ETC. IS ACTUALLY A REAL JOB AND NOT JUST A GAME OR A FASHION SHOW
It's actually an easy life if you tell the truth

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I'm sure he's a great dude, probably knows how to cook, draw, build houses from foundation to roof and runs his kid's PTA....I just can't listen to a song as soon as I hear his voice or even one line. He absolutely ruins beats that slap. He should just do compilations and bring together albums as a producer. As an artist, he's fucking terrible.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
BERNER IS COOL AS EVER AS A PERSON AND HAS ALWAYS DID GOOD BIZ WITH ME. I CANT SEE HOW PPL CONSTANTLY TALK SHIT ABOUT PPL MAKIN MOVES AND ACTUALLY KEEPIN THE BAY RELEVANT OUTSIDE THE BAY LIKE A DOG UNLESS THEY COULD DO BETTER. I GIVE HIM HIS RESPECT FOR THE SIMPLE FACT HE EARNED IT.
#WCM
Forget how cool Berner is as a person. People have their opinion, WELCOME TO THE SICCNESS! He had a dose of reality when he first came out. I respect his hustle and what he does. But, you cant turn on your own City because a few people fucked you over, Right?

Does the few people who did you wrong represent the whole Bay Area? I dunno man, sounds like he made some bad business deals.. In the end keep your friends close and your enemies closer!

:siccness::siccness::siccness:

There is no way to be successful where I'm from . The Bay Area will eat you alive . It's never good enough & someone is always mad .

^^^^ essentially the same thing berner said.
Like it or not Berner is the next generation. Even if he not the best artist lyric wise at least he is trying and really putting it out there. We gotta support each other. I been feeling like this for years, so its actually refreshing to see someone who is in a higher position with similar feelings. The only way the bay as a region will ever shine is if we come together but that means the fans gotta accept progression. Gangster rap paved the foundation but the new rappers most are not gangsters. Gotta let people be themselves. Fans gotta support artists, artists gotta do the same for the fans. When everyones worried about street cred and scandals it makes the whole scene look bad. Cats like Iamsu actually did a good job by separating themselves in a way and pushing their own movement. I would not neccessarily associate them with the E40s or the Mac dre's as they are not gangster rappers. Even though gangster rap paved the way, times are changing, and the fans gotta accept that. If not then things will stay the same way. I already saw my share of scandilous shit coming into the game. Ogs did me dirty, motha fuckas was hating, the bay did not accept me. I still do my thing tho & I am ok with that because they weren't ready for what I had to say, and they may never be. At the same time it never stopped me, beacuse I know I will be successful with our without the bay area. Since the internet started it doesn't matter where you from or where you at. Music is universal and until we all start thinking that way we are only limiting ourselves. BMG 4 Ever

Last edited: