Berner & Camron ft Young Dolph & Wiz Khalifa - Dope Spot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Wish Jack would of been around to exchange bar's with killa

F'real, take Berner off and replace him with Jacka! RIP......I don't know why rappers that can't rap would ever rap with a lyrical emcee like cam'ron, that just shows how truly bad you really are in comparison to a real one.

Where's the Cam & Dolph only version?

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Berner & Camron ft Young Dolph & Wiz Khalifa - Dope Spot

I feel like Berner would have been responsible for some classics and and revived an era of golden age of Bay Area rap had he simply been an executive producer and used his ear and networking talent to put out projects instead of trying to be an artists himself. He probably also would have made more money. It's a shame really

Sep 26, 2013
at the end of the day berner is a businessman, and thats how i look at it. he got some dope songs but its not like i expect i dont know what from him. props on his success

i dont think he woulda made more money if he wasnt rappin. he wouldnt be in taylor gang and that is what really expanded his fanbase and put him on another level where now he can make hella money off things like merchandise and shit like that.