BAY PICS.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM

^^^THEY WERE DOIN ALL THIS SHIT UNDER THE BAY BRIDGE AND A COP CAR CAME PARKED WATCHED FOR 15 MIN. AND THEN LEFT....HE WATCHED THEM DO ALL THIS WITH NO HELMET ON AND THEY WERE BURNIN RUBBER IN FRONT OF HIM....

^^^NO FOOTER

^^^WHEELY

^^^DONT REMEMBER HIS NAME....ZJOCK OR SOMETHING

Dec 31, 2005

^^^HANDPLANT AGAIN
MODS DONT DELETE THIS THREAD EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE SHOTS WAS TAKEN IN THE BAY.....ALSO WHY ISNT ANYONE POSTIN ANYTHING....THAT WAS MY WHOLE PURPOSE...I WANNA SEE EVERYONES WORK.....GO...

^^^EAST VALLEJO DIRT JUMPS

ONE OF MY CANVAS'S AT THE BERKLEY RAILROADS

^^^SAME

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
nastynia said:
ALSO WHY ISNT ANYONE POSTIN ANYTHING....THAT WAS MY WHOLE PURPOSE...I WANNA SEE EVERYONES WORK.....GO...
Props on the pics nia. That's a lot of good stuff.

I got a bunch of pics from the mid-90s era of the Bay, but no scanner at the pad. I'll go do some scanning sometime this upcoming week maybe and post some stuff.

None of mine are near the quality of yours (mine were mostly taken with cameras that were ten years old at the time or with disposables), but fuck it... I have some classic shit anyway (Mac Dre, Cougnut, Quinn, Richie Rich, Delinquents, 4-Tay, C-Bo, Khayree, Herm, etc...).

I'll try and get those up soon.

Dec 31, 2005
Doxx said:
Props on the pics nia. That's a lot of good stuff.

I got a bunch of pics from the mid-90s era of the Bay, but no scanner at the pad. I'll go do some scanning sometime this upcoming week maybe and post some stuff.

None of mine are near the quality of yours (mine were mostly taken with cameras that were ten years old at the time or with disposables), but fuck it... I have some classic shit anyway (Mac Dre, Cougnut, Quinn, Richie Rich, Delinquents, 4-Tay, C-Bo, Khayree, Herm, etc...).

I'll try and get those up soon.
GOOD SHIT CANT WAIT TO SEE...AND MODS DONT PUT THIS IN THE ART FORUM CUS HARDLY ANYONE GOES IN THERE......