Bay Area Wcm presents Jay Tunes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2013
Yea i know jay tunes from the jungle marin city. Hes a cool solid dude. Moe Bandz Entertainment. Glad to see his name poppin up. He has this youngsta that raps with him, i forgot what his name was, but hes hard on the mic also.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Believe what you like. My dad don't wanna post here no more so he gave me a few dollars to promote for him. And i'm not a kid, I'm 22 yrs. old and I support the Killa Tay movement and will be handling business for two of my dads' labels. It was my idea to promote here for him cuz he said he was done with the Siccness
i'll give killa tay 6 months tops before he's back on the siccness, mark it on your calenders y'all

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiIJox0c_x8
Maybe not on Siccness.net but my pops is a legend. Watch what I do for him with the right control. I'm thankful for the opportunity and not as sensitive to criticism as him. Like I said, this should be fun. And entertaining.
Dude I asked you back on that other thread but you prolly didnt see it. Can you ask your ol man to him me back, he told me to shoot him an email about appearing in his next video and he never got back to me..thx

Dope music btw