Bay Area rappers on paperwork

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2009
This gotta be one of the lamest threads ever made.
Who cares

Hispanic Mexican gangs don't let snitching slide.

Blacks have always been known to tell and still kick it in the hood and know one seems to care.

So who really cares if u like there music just listen most these rappers been snitching.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Who cares

Blacks have always been known to tell and still kick it in the hood and know one seems to care.

So who really cares if u like there music just listen most these rappers been snitching.
ok pal...I'm just trying to keep BART alive. What are you contributing?

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Who cares

Some ppl have no shame.

Mar 26, 2014
I don't know if we have a thread dedicated to this, but what rappers have been confirmed rats over the years?

I always heard BA from 3X crazy. I heard Bavgate told on someone. Mac Shawn. We pretty much know PSD was a CI. Who else?
Who did Mac Shawn tell on? Been hearing he's a snitch and diggs was on his head but nvr heard who he actually told on.....