BAY AREA HIP-HOP HOLIDAY CHARITY SHOW DEC. 23 B-Legit, F.A.B., Guce, Jacka + MORE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

December 23rd, come out to the Time Out in Concord and support a great cause and see a great show. Live Performances and many special guests will be in the house, some of your favorite Bay Area Bosses.

In the house will be: B-Legit, Mistah F.A.B., The Jacka, Guce, Spice 1, Dru Down, Assassin, Lee Majors, Rahmean, Savage Life, Flo Masters Inc., Celly Cel, Verbal Taktiks, Illa Sevearr & Tone Weez from Gutta Raw, Bluezone, XL Middleton and others!!!!

It's $15 before 10:30 pm and $20 after

Doors open at 9pm

GET THERE EARLY, PERFORMANCES WILL START EARLY!

ALL PROCEEDS AND DONATIONS WILL GO TO HELP HOMELESS FAMILIES IN CONTRA COSTA COUNTY

(TOY AND OTHER DONATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ALSO, BUT WILL NOT SUBSTITUTE FOR DOOR CHARGE)

Dec 20, 2003
this is a positive event for people to come and watch a great show and have a good time it is also an event that is for a great cause if you are the type of person that cant control yourselves in a respectable manner and have no intentions on being at this event for the main reasons of giving back to people that are less fortunate then this is NOT the event for you so plz dont bother showing up for those that do support it you know its always luv peace and respect

Dec 20, 2003
shame said:
This is gonna be a great event.....for a great cause.....come show your support and celebrate.
true story

we need to keep events going on in the bay to many negative things are happening at events now soon the bay will shut alot of venues down and not do rap anymore we have alot of things planned at alot of venues for the next few months if your about the buisness and really wanna push forward with this bay rap shit everyone is wlecome to join the ride we are trying to bring some positive events to showcase tons of bay area talent if you know me hit me on the celly or on myspace and if you dont know me hit me anyway and i will do my best to put you on some great events alot is in store for the near future lets make it last longer then that peace

[email protected] holla if you are about real buisness

Dec 23, 2004
www.Representthebay.com
Daddy Rich said:
true story

we need to keep events going on in the bay to many negative things are happening at events now soon the bay will shut alot of venues down and not do rap anymore we have alot of things planned at alot of venues for the next few months if your about the buisness and really wanna push forward with this bay rap shit everyone is wlecome to join the ride we are trying to bring some positive events to showcase tons of bay area talent if you know me hit me on the celly or on myspace and if you dont know me hit me anyway and i will do my best to put you on some great events alot is in store for the near future lets make it last longer then that peace

[email protected] holla if you are about real buisness
Good Shit Rich,

anything you need from us at Represent the Bay just let me know.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Daddy Rich said:
if you are the type of person that cant control yourselves in a respectable manner and have no intentions on being at this event for the main reasons of giving back to people that are less fortunate then this is NOT the event for you so plz dont bother showing up
Is that directed at me and my folks, Rich? LOL!!

I LOOOOVE Time Out shows! See ya there!

Dec 20, 2003
Dana Dane said:
Is that directed at me and my folks, Rich? LOL!!

I LOOOOVE Time Out shows! See ya there!

LMAO never that Dana u know its always luv just alot of functions have been gettin turned out lately see ya there and u know ya first one is on me 100

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it aint directed at nobody in particular, just people who don't know how to act in public, people who go to events and shows purposely to show their asses

this is an event that is meant to be positive, to give back to people who need it, and for the fans to have fun and be able to enjoy themselves