Bay Area Artists Doing a Tour to Benefit Community Organizations - NEED SUPPORT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2006
www.myspace.com
What up siccness.

I don't always get the best response on here when I'm trying to push my community issues but I'm trying to get the word out about this tour I'm doing in 2 weeks with my folks L*Roneous, Patience, & DJ BeatsMe. We're gonna hit the road to do 2 shows- 6/14 at Club Red in Tempe AZ & 6/16 at Warehouse 508 in Albuquerque, NM. 100% of the proceeds from this show will go to non-profit organizations- Tumbleweed (work w/ homeless youth in Phoenix) and Warehouse508 (arts, sports, and performance programs for at-risk youth in ABQ).

But we need your support! The artists are doing this show free of charge, only hoping to get reimbursed for travel costs. So in order for as much money as possible to go to the organizations, I'm campaigning for donations to help with the expenses. EVEN $1 WOULD GO A LONG WAY! So if you can, please support and make a donation. Otherwise, at least help me spread the word.

Donate here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1591741076/be-the-change-tour-hip-hop-shows-for-the-community

Thanks yall!