The Basement Nick Cannon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Anyone see the ending??? He gave props to only one person (or a few if Im mistaken) and it was E-40. I forgot what he said, but he just said some shit about being laced by 40.

And the other guy he was with (I think a Dj named D-Ray or something, hes from the bay I suppose) gave props to only one person, Mac Dre. Kinda tripped me out.

any else see it?

May 29, 2002
no, dammit. I hope my friend didnt see it. me and my friends always clown nick cannon cause she hella likes him. I know she would rub that shit in my face if she saw it.

Apr 25, 2002
I watched for 2 seconds and I heard him say "Hiefy"...... immediately changed the channel after learning he was a member of some Nikelodeon R&B Group using bay slang

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i think we're all tryin to get money and pussy...and i dont know anyone who isnt...better than sittin in this fuccin forum...at least hes on tv, and gave out props, and u guys still hate "cuz he aint from the bay".

Jan 23, 2003
thisshit is hella funny wit those kinda attitudes u will never have shi jus sit at home and get mad at someone usin words they didnt make up thats stupid cuz hifey came from oakland and 40 or the federation aint even from oakland but their song contains a lotta our slang but we aint mad at them we luv that shit

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
damm why you hate on him cause he has a kid show? ... I got a kid so I respect him for entertaining her while I be on the phone or trying to sleep, etc.

As a rapper he's gay yeah but as an actor he's str8, I mean I aint lookin out for his shit but he coo ... He came up big time from dago though ... What the fuck was he doin on the bassment? he dont belong there ...