The B.A.R.T's official AP9 Thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Okay, It needed to be done.
AP9 dont mind the promo, so its good.

What's your opinion on AP9? Artistically? Musically? Content wise? His standings in the bay as a rapper, his videos, covers, whatever. All things AP9/Mob Shop. Do you have any opinions or ways as a fan you think he could improve in his music? Is there any negative comments or hating you have for AP9? Any positive comments? Drop it in here. I'm sure he would not mind using this thread as a centerpiece to answer questions.

In a way we should respect the fact we got rappers on the siccness and take advantage of that

I personally dont know much about ap as an artist so maybe reading this will enlighten me in some sort of way, at some point, instead of me reading a buncha arguin shit that is in no way productive.

So Fuck it ill ask a question, to start off. AP9 what originally got you into rap? where did it all start for you? What if anything inspired you early on? its cool if you aint got time to answer the question right now, niggas be busy. get to it when you can.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Lol ap9 has completely taken over BART

But what better time to do it, right?

If you didn't know relentless was dropping today... You do now

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Okay, It needed to be done.
AP9 dont mind the promo, so its good.

What's your opinion on AP9? Artistically? Musically? Content wise? His standings in the bay as a rapper, his videos, covers, whatever. All things AP9/Mob Shop. Do you have any opinions or ways as a fan you think he could improve in his music? Is there any negative comments or hating you have for AP9? Any positive comments? Drop it in here. I'm sure he would not mind using this thread as a centerpiece to answer questions.

In a way we should respect the fact we got rappers on the siccness and take advantage of that

I personally dont know much about ap as an artist so maybe reading this will enlighten me in some sort of way, at some point, instead of me reading a buncha arguin shit that is in no way productive.

So Fuck it ill ask a question, to start off. AP9 what originally got you into rap? where did it all start for you? What if anything inspired you early on? its cool if you aint got time to answer the question right now, niggas be busy. get to it when you can.
This is gone be great!!!!! I just started rappen in the hood fucken around in Oakland!!!! Nothin really inspired me, it was just fun at the time! Thanks

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
first!

EDIT: question for AP9

Do you think you will rap in to your 40's? Where do you see your self in 10 years?
I probably will!!! Rappen is not like the NBA or somethin where your body gets worn out and you retire cause your hurt or yiur talents fallen off!!! I think I'm getten better the older I get!! In 10 years I still see myself being rich as fuck owning businesses still and liven the good life watchen my kids raise their kids and liven life to the fullest!

Feb 14, 2004
IS A NEW MOBFIGA ALBUM EVER REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN
JACKAS MOBBIN THREW THE WEST HAD SOME NICE MOBFIGA SONG
AND THE ONE ON YOUR CD WAS TIGHT TOO

IF SO WHAT KINDA MARKETING ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DO
CHIP IN AND GET ARTICLES IN THE XXL N SOURCE POSSABLY A REVEIW
FROM THE MAGAZINES

THE TALENT IS THERE FOR IT TO BE A GREAT ALBUM

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
IS A NEW MOBFIGA ALBUM EVER REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN
JACKAS MOBBIN THREW THE WEST HAD SOME NICE MOBFIGA SONG
AND THE ONE ON YOUR CD WAS TIGHT TOO

IF SO WHAT KINDA MARKETING ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DO
CHIP IN AND GET ARTICLES IN THE XXL N SOURCE POSSABLY A REVEIW
FROM THE MAGAZINES

THE TALENT IS THERE FOR IT TO BE A GREAT ALBUM
Yep, it's damn near done!!!! I'm putten thousands into this project myself wit promotion and everything!!! It's gonna be a classic album!!! It'll be here by the end of the year!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Are there any young rappers from the Bay that you see holding it down in the future the way you and your camp has?
Yep...... Live Wire been goin hard, my young nigga Shill Macc and The Jacka got some artist on his label that's dope!!! I'm sure it's more talent that I haven't heard that's on the rise too!!!