Azer One aka DEA 40831 - Picture Me Rollin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
got about a minute into it and wasnt quite feeling it, but everyone has a market nowadays..you just have to find yours...good luck to you man.

EDIT: i cant just tell you i wasnt feeling it without tellin you why. The beat was the cleanest part about the song, but your lyrics came off ass "easy" or pretty basic with little creativity. there was a lack of wordplay and your delivery was alright,but nothing special or memorable.

If you are gonna use a 2pac track, you gotta tear that shit apart...dont ruin a masterpiece with a subpar remake, i think this track could have been written better...but at the end of the day, that just my opinion..

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
oh wow. i propped Dirt E's post without hearing the track cause I agreed about how you can't embarrass yourself on a Pac track. ...but fuck, talking about brain dead rhymes. You really need to go back to the drawing board or read a dictionary or something. Car Far, Ball Fall, Ends Freinds. are you fucking serious?

Dec 28, 2009
thanks for the feedback. i actually agree w/ both of you on the simple nature of the rhymes on this track. not tryna remake a tupac track just always been a big fan. but i will post another track next week and would appreciate any feedback. thanks for taking a look. happy 420