AXION JAXION=THE FIRST 48 (BEST OF ME)=THIS BOY IS A BEAST DONT SLEEP ON HIM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
[video=youtube;nvGbxXf8e0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvGbxXf8e0Y&feature=youtu.be[/video]
(PRODUCED BY JESUS CORONA)
THIS IS THE FIRST SONG OFF THE UPCOMING AXION JAXION FREE MIXTAPE/ALBUM "LAST AXION HERO" COMING IN AUGUST

D/L LINK
http://tinyurl.com/6osv5zh
ENJOY AND THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
songs cool

why yall take that axion jaxion song ice breakers off youtube? the beat slapped. had to delete that shit off like 3 playlists cause yall took it down or made it private or somethin.

May 8, 2011
fasho, will do. Is the mixtape boutta be on the free for free? Might not even mind if it isnt
yezzir free free free and the Freddy Machete mixtape also next month. I know we gotta force people to listen so we are gonna flood Cali with both of those projects like we did with the Krypto "It's My Turn".

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Dope . I've been checking Axion music recently its all good . Passionate delivery dude gets his point across w/ that voice . LOL Good shit .
I thought I had read he was from Ohio / K.C. or N.J. ??? IDK but good to see folks coming out west again ...

May 8, 2011
Dope . I've been checking Axion music recently its all good . Passionate delivery dude gets his point across w/ that voice . LOL Good shit .
I thought I had read he was from Ohio / K.C. or N.J. ??? IDK but good to see folks coming out west again ...
naw he from hayward. His voice definitely gets the point across!!!

May 8, 2011
Thanks miss which Nat is this? My girl natalie crue or naty or????
Sacred muzic is coming dopeA west coast trippin from your campwould be awesome
Good shit fam glad u fuckin with us! Just a side note to something me and u talked about before we reached out to Tay for S.B. project and we are putting something together for marvaless and are gonna get at her when its ready.