Awax interview part 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2014
On some Pittsburg shit, A- Wax a real Pittsburg nigga. And I can tell that based on how he move in other states or regions. But at the same time, my grandma raised 13 kids in El Pueblo. So I'm rooted into the Hus disses & I know what the projects are saying about Boobie. If you want that one hit, it's gone take bro to come out and clear Boob name. Then y'all gon have to rock. Even if y'all catch fade first. Alot of these fans on here hear trailer park. I hear Power Ave. And that's just keeping it a buck.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I'VE NEVER SAID AWAX WAS FAKE AND I ALSO HAD THE DECENCY TO COMMEND HIM AS AN ARTIST IN THE PAST EVEN THO ITS NOT NECESSARILY THE TYPE OF MUSIC I LISTEN TO. I BELIEVE IF HE LET SOME OF THE HATRED FOR EVERYBODY MOB AFFILIATED GO HE MAY GET A BETTER OVERALL RECEPTION AS AN ARTIST. BUT AS A PERSON AND TACTIC WISE HE DOES THINGS I WOULD NEVER DO EVEN THOUGH WE ARE BOTH THE SAME SIGN AND I UNDERSTAND HIS PERSONAL SENSITIVITY. IM GLAD I DID TAKE TIME TO HEAR THE INTERVIEW BECUZ ITS GOOD TO KNOW HOW PPL REALLY FEEL ABOUT U, CUZ LAST TIME WE SPOKE I LET THE BS AND ESCAPADE SHIT GO AND WAS HOPING HIM, THE MOBFIGAZ AND WCM COULD NOT FOCUS ON THE BULLSHIT AND DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR THE WEST COAST AND THE BAY MUSICALLY. I AM THE REASON THE SITUATION WITH HIM AND BO DIDNT HAPPEN AND I HAD A LONG TALK WITH BO ABOUT IT AND WAS WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TOOK TO MAKE A POWER MOVE. LIKE MY MOM USED TO TELL ME, SOMETIMES WHEN U WANT SOMETHING U GOTTA HUMBLE YOURSELF TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. IVE LEARNED THAT IS TRUTH AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SPREAD GOOD WISDOM INSTEAD OF TRYIN TO BRING THE NEXT MAN DOWN WITH DECEPTION OR FALSE PRETENSE.
#DIFFERENT STROKES 4 DIFFERENT FOLKS
YUP YUP
YALL BE COOL

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2003
I'VE NEVER SAID AWAX WAS FAKE AND I ALSO HAD THE DECENCY TO COMMEND HIM AS AN ARTIST IN THE PAST EVEN THO ITS NOT NECESSARILY THE TYPE OF MUSIC I LISTEN TO. I BELIEVE IF HE LET SOME OF THE HATRED FOR EVERYBODY MOB AFFILIATED GO HE MAY GET A BETTER OVERALL RECEPTION AS AN ARTIST. BUT AS A PERSON AND TACTIC WISE HE DOES THINGS I WOULD NEVER DO EVEN THOUGH WE ARE BOTH THE SAME SIGN AND I UNDERSTAND HIS PERSONAL SENSITIVITY. IM GLAD I DID TAKE TIME TO HEAR THE INTERVIEW BECUZ ITS GOOD TO KNOW HOW PPL REALLY FEEL ABOUT U, CUZ LAST TIME WE SPOKE I LET THE BS AND ESCAPADE SHIT GO AND WAS HOPING HIM, THE MOBFIGAZ AND WCM COULD NOT FOCUS ON THE BULLSHIT AND DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR THE WEST COAST AND THE BAY MUSICALLY. I AM THE REASON THE SITUATION WITH HIM AND BO DIDNT HAPPEN AND I HAD A LONG TALKED WITH BO ABOUT IT AND WAS WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TOOK TO MAKE A POWER MOVE. LIKE MY MOM USED TO TELL ME, SOMETIMES WHEN U WANT SOMETHING U GOTTA HUMBLE YOURSELF TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. IVE LEARNED THAT IS TRUTH AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SPREAD GOOD WISDOM INSTEAD OF TRYIN TO BRING THE NEXT MAN DOWN WITH DECEPTION OR FALSE PRETENSE.
#DIFFERENT STROKES 4 DIFFERENT FOLKS
YUP YUP
YALL BE COOL
He respects bo

He don't respect killa tay

Bo is real

He don't know if killa tay is!

Lmao this guy incriminated himself the whole interview lol!

Dec 10, 2003
BEING SOLID IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN BEING REAL TO ME...EVERYBODY THINKS THEY REAL BUT EVERYBODY CANT SAY THEY SOLID DUE TO ACTIONS IN GENERAL.
#WCM
True that!
All this conflict is crazy all of it from hus to jack to bo!then off course you now to damn!i would like to see who's more solid and who would win a fist fight between you both,id put my money on you but ole boy has some crazy videos out lol!with all this talk from him and some what disrespected you I'd pay to watch that!

Nov 27, 2014
Didn't he say in the interview that he would let the shit go and stop pushing it once his homeboy got out? I don't know all these details but that's what I got from my t. That dude gets out and it's his issue to handle but while he's locked down he's going to talk shit and funk with Hustla and anybody who's backing him. I could be wrong n misunderstood that. Also, I don't hear any new Mob Figure hits and nothing from Hustla and Jacka was the only real dope one out of that group and he's gone so as far as music I'd say A Wax already won this battle. If he keeps working with Lavish D they going to lyrically murder all rap beef in Northern California

Last edited: