Award winning Indy video from Apt3/DNA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

Edit: just saw it, came out pretty good. I think the director of photography did the best job of giving it a real pro look. Although I thought the dudes acting was lacking. Congrats tho.

Jun 5, 2004
GOOD SHIT... I FIRST HEARD THE SONG YEARS AGO BUT IT WAS ALWAYS ONE OF MY FAV. ON THE ALBUM, I WAS GLAD YALL MADE THIS FILM TO IT

BTW WHAT RACE IS ADR? I ALWAYS WONDERED...

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
vid is raw. i wasnt feelin the film reel scratches on scenes tho - that was cheezy to me.

acting was coo - def good for a music vid. was on point or better than most low budget horror movies.

good shit on the award and recognition.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Apt. 3/ DNA going worldwide...thought you knew. Congrats to everyone that was a part of the making of this video, hard work has its rewards, and recognition of the talent from those outside of "the bay area bubble" is huge. Especially from
the London Film School.

Keep hustlin Ant...

Cats need to expands more...some of you on here wont break 1k albums sold in cali...when you could network and do better numbers on the other side of the country